Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Serum albumin: touchstone or totem?.Anaesthesia. 1998; 53: 789-803
- Characteristics, treatment and prognostic factors of patients with gynaecological malignancies treated in a palliative care unit at a university hospital.Onkologie. 2013; 36: 642-648
- Clinical outcome and prognostic markers for patients with gynecologic malignancies in phase 1 clinical trials: a single institution experience from 1999 to 2010.Gynecol Oncol. 2013; 131: 163-168
- Morbidity, mortality and overall survival in elderly women undergoing primary surgical debulking for ovarian cancer: a delicate balance requiring individualization.Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 123: 187-191
- Serum albumin and CA125 are powerful predictors of survival in epithelial ovarian cancer.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1994; 101: 888-893
- Risk stratification and outcomes of women undergoing surgery for ovarian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2015; 138: 62-69
- Preoperative serum albumin is an independent prognostic predictor of survival in ovarian cancer.Med Oncol. 2012; 29: 2005-2009
- Impacts of preoperative serum albumin level on outcomes of cytoreductive surgery and perioperative intraperitoneal chemotherapy.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23: 2411-2418
- Malnutrition as a predictor of poor postoperative outcomes in gynecologic cancer patients.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2011; 284: 445-451
- Pre-operative serum albumin is associated with post-operative complication rate and overall survival in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer undergoing cytoreductive surgery.Gynecol Oncol. 2015; 138: 560-565
- A new frontier for quality of care in gynecologic oncology surgery: multi-institutional assessment of short-term outcomes for ovarian cancer using a risk-adjusted model.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 107: 99-106
- A preoperative personalized risk assessment calculator for elderly ovarian cancer patients undergoing primary cytoreductive surgery.Gynecol Oncol. 2015; 139: 401-406
- Nomogram for predicting 5-year disease-specific mortality after primary surgery for epithelial ovarian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2012; 125: 25-30
- Risk-prediction model of severe postoperative complications after primary debulking surgery for advanced ovarian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 140: 15-21
- Surgical risk score predicts suboptimal debulking or a major perioperative complication in patients with advanced epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2011; 21: 1422-1427
- A novel prognostic inflammation score predicts outcomes in patients with ovarian cancer.Clin Chim Acta. 2016; 456: 163-169
- Pre-operative hypoalbuminemia is an independent predictor of poor perioperative outcomes in women undergoing open surgery for gynecologic malignancies.Gynecol Oncol. 2013; 131: 416-422
- The influence of elevated levels of C-reactive protein and hypoalbuminemia on survival in patients with advanced inoperable esophageal cancer undergoing palliative treatment.J Surg Oncol. 2014; 110: 645-650
- Hypoalbuminemia reflects nutritional risk, body composition and systemic inflammation and is independently associated with survival in patients with colorectal cancer.Cancers (Basel). 2020; 12: 1986
- Association of post-treatment hypoalbuminemia and survival in Chinese patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Chin J Cancer. 2017; 36: 47
- Low preoperative serum ALB level is independently associated with poor overall survival in endometrial cancer patients.Future Oncol. 2020; 16: 307-316
- Pre-operative hypoalbuminemia is associated with complication rate and overall survival in patients with vulvar cancer undergoing surgery.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2019; 300: 1015-1022
- Role and impact of multimodal prehabilitation for gynecologic oncology patients in an Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) program.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2019; 29: 1235-1243
- The clinical and cost-effectiveness of supplemental parenteral nutrition in oncology.ESMO Open. 2020; 5e000709
Disclosures: TK has no conflicts of interest to disclose. SG has previously received an honorarium from Astra Zeneca to present on sexual health in cancer survivors. She previously served on a GSK advisory board in 2022. QD has no conflicts of interest to disclose. KD received financial support for the following manuscript from the Tim & Linda Tang Anesthesia Research Fund at the University of Calgary. She has previously received a research grant from the Calgary Anesthesia Academic Council. She serves as National Surgical Quality Program Anesthesia Champion at the Foothills Medical Centre in Calgary and as secretary of the Calgary Anesthesia Academic Council.
Each author has indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.