Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Lifetime risk of stress urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 1201-1206
- Posterior colporrhaphy: its effects on bowel and sexual function.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1997; 104: 82-86
- Anal sphincteroplasty in the minimally invasive era: assessment of national trends and complications.Am Surg. 2019; 85: 46-51
- Combined anal sphincteroplasty and perineal reconstruction for fecal incontinence in women.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2009; 109: 234-236
- Sexual function, quality of life, and severity of anal incontinence after anal sphincteroplasty.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 1753-1757
- Single-incision mesh repair versus traditional native tissue repair for pelvic organ prolapse: results of a cohort study.Int Urogynecol J. 2014; 25: 901-908
- Transperineal rectocele repair: a systematic review.ANZ J Surg. 2017; 87: 773-779
- Long-term outcome of overlapping anal sphincter repair.Dis Colon Rectum. 2002; 45: 345-348
- Long-term outcome after overlapping anterior anal sphincter repair for fecal incontinence.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2014; 29: 1377-1383
- Outcome of sphincteroplasty combined with surgery for urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.Dis Colon Rectum. 2001; 44: 1421-1426
- Occult anal sphincter injuries—myth or reality?.BJOG. 2006; 113: 195-200
- Current surgical strategies to treat fecal incontinence.Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015; 9: 1577-1589
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
Each author has indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.