Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Age and infertility.Science. 1986; 233: 1389-1394
- Female age-related fertility decline. Committee opinion no. 589.Fertil Steril. 2014; 101: 633-634
- Aging and infertility in women.Fertil Steril. 2006; 86: S248-S252
- What do reproductive-age women who undergo oocyte cryopreservation think about the process as a means to preserve fertility?.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 1343-1349.e2
- No. 356-egg freezing for age-related fertility decline.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: 356-368
- Planned oocyte cryopreservation for women seeking to preserve future reproductive potential: an Ethics Committee opinion.Fertil Steril. 2018; 110: 1022-1028
- Mature oocyte cryopreservation: a guideline.Fertil Steril. 2013; 99: 37-43
- Oocyte vitrification as an efficient option for elective fertility preservation.Fertil Steril. 2016; 105: 755-764 e8
- Clinical outcomes and utilization from over a decade of planned oocyte cryopreservation.Reprod Biomed Online. 2021; 43: 671-679
- Successful elective and medically indicated oocyte vitrification and warming for autologous in vitro fertilization, with predicted birth probabilities for fertility preservation according to number of cryopreserved oocytes and age at retrieval.Fertil Steril. 2016; 105: 459-466.e2
- Trophectoderm biopsy for preimplantation genetic test and technical tips: a review.Reprod Med Biol. 2020; 19: 222-231
- Use of cryo-banked oocytes in an ovum donation programme: a prospective, randomized, controlled, clinical trial.Human Reprod. 2010; 25: 2239-2246
- Efficacy of oocyte vitrification combined with blastocyst stage transfer in an egg donation program.Human Reprod. 2011; 26: 782-790
- Clinical evaluation of the efficiency of an oocyte donation program using egg cryo-banking.Fertil Steril. 2009; 92: 520-526
- Planned oocyte cryopreservation (planned OC): systematic review and meta-analysis of cost-efficiency and patients' perspective.BJOG. 2021; 128: 950-962
- Planned oocyte cryopreservation-10-15-year follow-up: return rates and cycle outcomes.Fertil Steril. 2021; 115: 1511-1520
- Oocyte vitrification in the 21st century and post-warming fertility outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Reprod Biomed Online. 2014; 29: 159-176
- On the ethics of social egg freezing and fertility preservation for nonmedical reasons.Medicoleg Bioeth. 2015; 5: 59
- Oocyte cryopreservation beyond cancer: tools for ethical reflection.J Assist Reprod Genet. 2015; 32: 1211-1220
- Frozen eggs: national autologous oocyte thaw outcomes.Fertil Steril. 2021; 116: 1077-1084
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
Each author has indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.