Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- FIGO consensus guidelines on intrapartum fetal monitoring: physiology of fetal oxygenation and the main goals of intrapartum fetal monitoring.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2015; 131: 5-8
- FIGO consensus guidelines on intrapartum fetal monitoring: cardiotocography.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2015; 131: 13-24
- Intrapartum fetal monitoring.Am Fam Physician. 2009; 80: 1388-1396
- Practice bulletin no. 106: intrapartum fetal heart rate monitoring: nomenclature, interpretation, and general management principles.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 192-202
- The 2008 National Institute of Child Health and Human Development workshop report on electronic fetal monitoring: update on definitions, interpretation, and research guidelines.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 661-666
- Guidelines for perinatal care.5th ed. American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village (IL)2002
- Practice bulletin no. 116: management of intrapartum fetal heart rate tracings.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 1232-1240
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and the Royal College of Anaesthetists. Setting standards to improve women’s health. Classification of urgency caesarean section. A continuum of risk.(Available at:)https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalassets/documents/guidelines/Date: 2010Date accessed: June 9, 2022
- Caesarean section: clinical guidelines [CG132].(Available at:)www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg132Date: 2011Date accessed: April 4, 2022
- Decision to delivery interval: a retrospective study of 1,000 emergency caesarean sections.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2006; 26: 307-310
- Decision-to-delivery interval in emergency caesarean delivery in tertiary care hospital in Thailand.Obstet Gynecol Sci. 2018; 61: 48-55
- Decision-to-incision times and maternal and infant outcomes.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 108: 6-11
- Decision-to-delivery interval in pregnant women with intrapartum non-reassuring fetal heart rate patterns.J Eval Clin Pract. 2016; 22: 998-1002
- Committee opinion no. 644: the Apgar score.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: e52-e55
- Executive summary: neonatal encephalopathy and neurologic outcome, second edition. Report of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists' Task Force on Neonatal Encephalopathy.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 896-901
- A specific protocol to shorten the decision-to-delivery interval for emergency caesarean section.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2022; 42: 999-1003
- French organizational guidelines for obstetrics anaesthesia.Anesth Reanim. 2016; 2: 206-212
- Multidisciplinary team training reduces the decision-to-delivery interval for emergency Caesarean section.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2015; 59: 1287-1295
- The effect of a program to shorten the decision-to-delivery interval for emergent caesarean section on maternal and neonatal outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 210 (224 e1–6)
- Retrospective cohort study of decision-to-delivery interval and neonatal outcomes according to the type of anaesthesia for code-red emergency caesarean sections in a tertiary care obstetric unit in France.Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med. 2019; 38: 623-630
- The association of decision-to-incision time for caesarean delivery with maternal and neonatal outcomes.Am J Perinatol. 2018; 35: 247-253
- Decision-to-incision time and neonatal outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 536-548
- Decision - delivery interval and perinatal outcome in emergency caesarean sections.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2005; 25: 342-346
- Crash emergency caesarean section: decision-to-delivery interval under 30 min and its effect on Apgar and umbilical artery pH.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2005; 273: 161-165
- Cord gas analysis, decision-to-delivery interval, and the 30-minute rule for emergency caesareans.J Perinatol. 2005; 25: 229-235
Disclosures: This study was supported by a grant from the Siriraj Research Development Fund (managed by Routine to Research: R2R; grant no. R016435032).
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.