Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Diagnosis and treatment of hyperprolactinemia: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 96: 273-288
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: an update review.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1989; 44: 430-440
- Early and late presentation of the ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: two distinct entities with different risk factors.Hum Reprod. 1994; 9: 792-799
- Spontaneous ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: case report, pathophysiological classification and diagnostic algorithm.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013; 169: 143-148
- Radiological illustration of spontaneous ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.Pol J Radiol. 2015; 80: 217-227
- Follicle-stimulating hormone-secreting pituitary adenoma manifesting as recurrent ovarian cysts in a young woman--latent risk of unidentified ovarian hyperstimulation: a case report.BMC Res Notes. 2013; 6: 408
- Dopamine as a prolactin (PRL) inhibitor.Endocr Rev. 2001; 22: 724-763
- Double pituitary adenomas in a large surgical series.Pituitary. 2019; 22: 620-632
- A functioning FSH-secreting pituitary macroadenoma causing an ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome with multiple cysts resected and relapsed after leuprolide in a reproductive-aged woman.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2012; 28: 56-59
- Exacerbation of ovarian hyperstimulation by leuprolide reveals a gonadotroph adenoma.Fertil Steril. 2002; 78: 1311-1313
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.