Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Aspirin for the prevention of preterm and term preeclampsia: systematic review and metaanalysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218: 287-293.e1
- Differential inhibition of prostacyclin production and platelet aggregation by aspirin.Lancet. 1979; 2: 1213-1217
- Aspirin versus placebo in pregnancies at high risk for preterm preeclampsia.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 613-622
- The effect of 150 and 80 mg doses of aspirin on preventing preterm birth in high-risk pregnant women.J Perinat Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1515/jpm-2021-0668
- Pilot interventional study comparing fetomaternal outcomes of 150 mg versus 75 mg aspirin starting between 11 and 14 weeks of pregnancy in patients with high risk of preeclampsia: A Randomized Control Trial.J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2020; 70: 23-29
- A Pilot Randomized Trial comparing the effects of 80 versus 160 mg of aspirin on midtrimester uterine artery pulsatility index in women with a history of preeclampsia.J Obstet Gynecol Can. 2020; 42: 1498-1504
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
Each author has indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.