Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- In which cases should endometrial destruction be performed during an operative hysteroscopy? Clinical practice guidelines from the French College of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians (CNGOF).J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod. 2021; 50102188
- Endometrial ablation.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2018; 46: 120-139
- Endometrial ablation: first- vs. second-generation techniques.Minerva Ginecol. 2016; 68: 143-153
- First- versus second-generation endometrial ablation devices for treatment of menorrhagia: a systematic review, meta-analysis and appraisal of economic evaluations.J Obstet Gynaecol Canada. 2013; 35: 1010-1019
- Hysterectomy after endometrial ablation-resection.J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 2004; 11: 495-499
Disclosures: Togas Tulandi is editor-in-chief of the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.