Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Factors affecting the use of emergency obstetric care among pregnant women with antenatal bleeding.Midwifery. 2013; 29: 440-446
- Obstetric triage: a systematic review of the past fifteen years: 1998-2013.MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 2014; 39 (284–97; quiz 298–9)
- Abuse and psychosocial stress as factors in high utilization of medical services during pregnancy.Issues Ment Health Nurs. 2007; 28: 849-866
- The pregnancy "super-utilizer": how does a high-risk depression screen affect medical utilization?.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 30: 1167-1171
- Nonurgent and urgent emergency department use during pregnancy: an observational study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 216: 181
- State of the world population 2011.(Available at:)Accessed on May 30, 2021)
- Teenage pregnancy: who suffers?.Arch Dis Child. 2009; 94: 239-245
- Initial report on public health.(Available at:)Accessed on June 7, 2021)
- Pregnancies in young adolescent mothers: a population-based study on 37 million births.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2012; 25: 98-102
- Teenage antenatal clinics may reduce the rate of preterm birth: a prospective study.BJOG. 2004; 111: 571-578
- Improved obstetrical outcomes for adolescents in a community-based outreach program: a matched cohort study.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2012; 34: 1134-1140
- Birthing experience of adolescents at the Ottawa General Hospital Perinatal Centre.CMAJ. 1993; 148: 2149-2154
Public Health Analytic Reporting Tool (Cube), BORN Information System (BIS), BORN Ontario. Information accessed on March 17–18, 2018.
- R Core Team (2019). R: A language and environment for statistical computing.(Available at:)Accessed April 12, 2019)
- Understanding high utilization of unscheduled care in pregnant women of low socioeconomic status.Womens Health Issues. 2017; 27: 441-448
- Adolescent pregnancy guidelines.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37: 740-756
- Effectiveness of a comprehensive psychoeducational intervention with pregnant and parenting adolescents: a pilot study.J Child Adolesc Psychiatr Nurs. 2004; 17: 66-77
- Presence of depressive symptoms during early pregnancy and the risk of preterm delivery: a prospective cohort study.Hum Reprod. 2009; 24: 146-153
- Prenatal depression restricts fetal growth.Early Hum Dev. 2009; 85: 65-70
- Untreated prenatal maternal depression and the potential risks to offspring: a review.Arch Womens Ment Health. 2012; 15: 1-14
- Depression, weight gain, and low birth weight adolescent delivery: do somatic symptoms strengthen or weaken the relationship?.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2008; 21: 335-342
- Adolescents, pregnancy, and mental health.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2014; 27: 138-150
- Addressing the mental health needs of pregnant and parenting adolescents.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: 114-122
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.