Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
Committee CCSA. Canadian cancer statistics 2021. Available at: cancer.ca/Canadian-Cancer-Statistics-2021-EN. Accessed January 10, 2022.
- Concurrent endometrial carcinoma in women with a biopsy diagnosis of atypical endometrial hyperplasia: a gynecologic oncology group study.Cancer. 2006; 106: 812-819
- No. 292-abnormal uterine bleeding in pre-menopausal women.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: e391-e415
- Premenopausal abnormal uterine bleeding and risk of endometrial cancer.BJOG. 2017; 124: 404-411
- No. 291-epidemiology and investigations for suspected endometrial cancer.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: e703-e711
- Practice bulletin no. 128: diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding in reproductive-aged women.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 197-206
menstrual bleeding. Heavy menstrual bleeding- a: evidence reviews for diagnostic test accuracy in investigation for women presenting with heavy menstrual bleeding. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng88/evidence/evidence-review-a-diagnostic-test-accuracy-in-investigation-for-women-presenting-with-heavy-menstrual-bleeding-pdf-4782293101. Accessed September 15, 2019.
- Female genital tumours.International Agency for Research on Cancer, France2020: 250
- An evaluation of risk factors for endometrial hyperplasia in premenopausal women with abnormal menstrual bleeding.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 181: 525-529
- Endometrial biopsy.Am Fam Physician. 2001; 63 (7-41. Available at): 1131-1135
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.