Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Preventing ophthalmia neonatorum.Can J Infect Dis Med Microbiol. 2015; 26: 122-125
- Ophthalmia neonatorum prophylaxis.Can J Ophthalmol. 2015; 50: 328-329
- Suboptimal prenatal screening of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infections in a Montréal birthing and tertiary care centre: a retrospective cohort study.Can Commun Dis Rep. 2021; 47: 209
- Preparedness for implementing change in neonatal ocular prophylaxis policies.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2016; 38: 7-8
- Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia in pregnancy: room for improvement.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41: 1289-1294
Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. Ophthalmia neonatorum fact sheet. 2019. Available at: https://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/common/legislation/opth_neo/docs/opt_neo.pdf. Accessed on June 5, 2022.
- Neonatal ocular prophylaxis: shortage of erythromycin ophthalmic ointment for use in newborns.(Available at:)https://www.cps.ca/en/media/neonatal-ocular-prophylaxis-shortage-of-erythromycin-ophthalmic-ointment-for-use-in-newborns(Accessed on September 29, 2021)Date accessed: September 29, 2021
- National trends and reported risk factors among pregnant women with syphilis in the United States, 2012-2016.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: 27-32
- Pragmatic experience with risk-based versus universal hepatitis c screening in pregnancy: detection of infection and postpartum linkage to care.Am J Perinatol. 2021; 38: 1109-1116
- Prevalence of chlamydia and gonorrhea among pregnant adolescents screened in the third trimester using a urine PCR test: a retrospective review.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2021; 43: 1069-1075
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.