Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy: a Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society guideline.Reprod BioMed Online. 2021; 42: 105-116
- Preimplantation genetic screening: what is the clinical efficiency?.Fertil Steril. 2017; 108: 228-230
- Chromosome mosaicism in human embryos.Biol Reprod. 1994; 51: 373-379
- Clinical management of mosaic results from preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) of blastocysts: a committee opinion.Fertil Steril. 2020; 114: 246-254
- Noninvasive preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy in spent medium may be more reliable than trophectoderm biopsy.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2019; 116: 14105
- Comprehensive chromosome screening is highly predictive of the reproductive potential of human embryos: a prospective, blinded, nonselection study.Fertil Steril. 2012; 97: 870-875
- Further evidence against use of PGS in poor prognosis patients: report of normal births after transfer of embryos reported as aneuploid.Fertil Steril. 2015; 104: e59
- Inconclusive chromosomal assessment after blastocyst biopsy: prevalence, causative factors and outcomes after re-biopsy and re-vitrification. A multicenter experience.Hum Reprod. 2018; 33: 1839-1846
- National mosaic embryo transfer practices: a survey.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219 (602.e1–e7)
- Preimplantation genetic screening: results of a worldwide web-based survey.Reprod BioMed Online. 2017; 35: 693-700
- Worldwide live births following the transfer of chromosomally “abnormal” embryos after PGT/A: results of a worldwide web-based survey.J Assist Reprod Genet. 2019; 36: 1599-1607
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.