Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Global birth prevalence of congenital heart defects 1970–2017: updated systematic review and meta-analysis of 260 studies.Int J Epidemiol. 2019; 48: 455-463
- Comparison of outcome when hypoplastic left heart syndrome and transposition of the great arteries are diagnosed prenatally versus when diagnosis of these two conditions is made only postnatally.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 1649-1653
- Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease and birth outcomes.Pediatr Cardiol. 2013; 34: 597-605
- Prenatal diagnosis of pulmonary atresia: impact on clinical presentation and early outcome.Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal. 2007; 92: 199-204
- Prenatal diagnosis of coarctation of the aorta improves survival and reduces morbidity.Heart. 2002; 87: 67-69
- Prenatal diagnosis of transposition of great vessels reduces neonatal morbidity and mortality.Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss. 1999; 92: 637-640
- Geographic distribution of physicians in Canada: beyond how many and where.Ottawa Can Inst Heal Inf, 2005: 11
- Induction of labour for improving birth outcomes for women at or beyond term.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; : CD004945
- Birth before 39 weeks’ gestation is associated with worse outcomes in neonates with heart disease.Pediatrics. 2010; 126: 277-284
- Congenital heart disease infant death rates decrease as gestational age advances from 34 to 40 weeks.J Pediatr. 2011; 159: 761-765
- Gestational age at birth and outcomes after neonatal cardiac surgery: an analysis of the society of thoracic surgeons congenital heart surgery database.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2511-2517
- Effect of fetal growth on 1-year mortality in neonates with critical congenital heart disease.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7: 1-12
- Impaired fetal environment and gestational age: what is driving mortality in neonates with critical congenital heart disease?.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8: 1-10
- Neonatal encephalopathy and neurologic outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123 (Washington, DC): 896-901
- A randomized trial of intrapartum fetal ECG ST-segment analysis.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 632-641
- Labor induction versus expectant management in low-risk nulliparous women.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 513-523
- Outcome after prenatal and postnatal diagnosis of complex congenital heart defects and the influence of genetic anomalies.Prenat Diagn. 2017; 37: 983-991
- Clinical outcomes of near-term infants.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 372-376
- Pregnancy outcomes associated with intrauterine growth restriction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 188: 1596-1601
- The hyperglycemia and adverse pregnancy outcome study: associations of GDM and obesity with pregnancy outcomes.Diabetes Care. 2012; 35: 780-786
- Timing of elective repeat cesarean delivery at term and neonatal outcomes.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 111-120
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
Each author has indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.