Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Rapid cycle deliberate practice in medical education-a systematic review.Cureus. 2017; 9e1180
- Pediatric resident resuscitation skills improve after “rapid cycle deliberate practice” training.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 945-951
- Rapid cycle deliberate practice improves and sustains paediatric resident PALS performance.BMJ Simul Technol Enhanc Learn. 2020; 6: 257-261
- Graduating obstetrics and gynaecology residents’ readiness for practice: a cross-sectional survey study.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41: 1268-1275
- Development and validation of an objective structured assessment of technical skill tool for the practice of breech presentation delivery.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2016; 294: 327-332
- Rapid cycle deliberate practice in healthcare simulation: a scoping review.Med Sci Edu. 2021; (1–16)
- Improvement of immediate performance in neonatal resuscitation through rapid cycle deliberate practice training.J Grad Med Edu. 2018; 10: 192-197
- Rapid cycle deliberate practice versus reflective debriefing for pediatric septic shock training.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2019; 20: 481-489
- Improved team performance during pediatric resuscitations after rapid cycle deliberate practice compared with traditional debriefing: a pilot study.Pediatr Emer Care. 2019; 35: 480-486
- Learners’ experiences during rapid cycle deliberate practice simulations: a qualitative analysis.Simul Healthc. 2019; 14: 18-28
Disclosures: This study was funded in part by the McMaster Postgraduate Medical Education Research Grant.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.