Data Extraction and Synthesis
Sources de données
Sélection des études
Extraction et synthèse des données
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- IVF outcomes in patients with a history of bariatric surgery: a multicenter retrospective cohort study.Hum Reprod. 2020; 35: 1-8
- Obesity management in women of reproductive age.JAMA. 2021; 325: 433-434
- Obesity and infertility.Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes. 2007; 14: 482-487
- Impact of male obesity on infertility: a critical review of the current literature.Fertil Steril. 2008; 90: 897-904
- Bariatric surgery influences the number and quality of oocytes in patients submitted to assisted reproduction techniques.Obesity. 2014; 22: 939-942
- The impact of bariatric surgery on obesity-related infertility and in vitro fertilization outcomes.Semin Reprod Med. 2012; 30: 517-527
- Female obesity is negatively associated with live birth rate following IVF: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Hum Reprod Update. 2019; 25: 439-451
- Complications and outcome of assisted reproduction technologies in overweight and obese women.Hum Reprod. 2012; 27: 457-467
- A survey of bariatric surgical and reproductive health professionals’ knowledge and provision of contraception to reproductive-aged bariatric surgical patients.Obes Surg. 2016; 26: 1918-1923
- Pregnancy and fertility following bariatric surgery: a systematic review.JAMA. 2008; 300: 2286-2296
- Outcomes of pregnancy after bariatric surgery.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 814-824
- The PRISMA 2020 statement: an updated guideline for reporting systematic reviews.BMJ. 2021; 372: n71
- The impact of bariatric surgery on assisted reproductive technology outcomes: a systematic review protocol.Syst Rev. 2022; 11: 1-7
- Birth after the reimplantation of a human embryo.Lancet. 1978; 312: 366
- Cumulative live birth rate: time for a consensus?.Hum Reprod. 2015; 30: 2703-2707
- Study quality assessment tools. Quality assessment tool for observational cohort and cross-sectional studies.(Available at:)Accessed on May 29, 2021)
- Empty follicle syndrome in the setting of dramatic weight loss after bariatric surgery: case report and review of available literature.Fertil Steril. 2008; 90 (1199.e21–3)
- Does bariatric surgery improve assisted reproductive technology outcomes in obese infertile women?.Obes Surg. 2017; 27: 2106-2112
- Dramatic reduction in sperm parameters following bariatric surgery: report of two cases.Andrologia. 2012; 44: 428-432
- IVF after bariatric surgery.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 2812-2814
- Sperm parameters and male fertility after bariatric surgery: three case series.Reprod Biomed. 2012; 24: 206-210
- Semen analysis and sperm function tests: how much to test?.Indian J Urol. 2011; 27: 41
World Health Organization. WHO laboratory manual for the examination and processing of human semen, fifth edition. Available at: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/reproductive-health/srhr-documents/infertility/examination-and-processing-of-human-semen-5ed-eng.pdf. Accessed on April 2, 2022.
- Effect of bariatric surgery on in vitro fertilization in infertile men with obesity.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2021; 17: 1752-1759
- Impact of obesity on infertility in women.J Turkish Ger Gynecol Assoc. 2015; 16: 111
- Differences in serum follicle-stimulating hormone uptake after intramuscular and subcutaneous human menopausal gonadotropin injection.Fertil Steril. 1994; 62: 978-983
- Bioavailability of hCG after intramuscular or subcutaneous injection in obese and non-obese women.Hum Reprod. 2003; 18: 2294-2297
- Canadian adult obesity clinical practice guidelines- bariatric surgery: surgical options and outcomes.(Available at:)Accessed on April 18, 2022)
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.