Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Fetal anemia.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 50: 145-153
- Knowing how and knowing why: testing the effect of instruction designed for cognitive integration on procedural skills transfer.Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2017; : 61-74
- Teaching invasive perinatal procedures: assessment of a high-fidelity simulator-based curriculum.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 19: 478
- Deliberate practice and acquisition of expert performance: a general overview.Acad Emer Med. 2008; 15: 988-994
- How to safeguard competency and training in invasive prenatal diagnosis: ‘the elephant in the room.’ Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 47: 8-13
- Development of a training model for ultrasound guided invasive procedures in fetal medicine.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 5: 180-183
- Model umbilical cord for application in cordocentesis simulation training.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 220: S451-S452
Disclosures: Francis LeBouthillier owns a medical simulator manufacture company and will financially gain from sales of this simulator or any of its products.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.