Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Study on depressive symptoms in patients with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome: an analysis of 141 cases.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2020; 15: 121
- Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome: a comprehensive update.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2020; 15: 214
- 728: Müllerian agenesis: diagnosis, management, and treatment.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: e35-e42
- Development and validation of Chinese version of female sexual function index in a Chinese population—a pilot study.J Sex Med. 2011; 8: 1101-1111
- Developing the World Health Organization disability assessment schedule 2.0.Bull World Health Org. 2010; 88: 815-823
- The PHQ-9.J Gen Int Med. 2001; 16: 606-613
- A brief measure for assessing generalized anxiety disorder.Arch Int Med. 2006; 166: 1092
- Evaluation of vaginal agenesis treated with the modified McIndoe technique: a retrospective study.J Turk Germ Gynecol Assoc. 2016; 17: 101-105
- Comparison of neovaginoplasty using acellular porcine small intestinal submucosa graft or Interceed in patients with Mayer–Rokitansky–Küster–Hauser syndrome.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2019; 300: 1633-1636
- Sexuality and psychosocial functioning in young women after colovaginoplasty.J Urol. 2010; 184: 1799-1803
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
Both authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.