Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- The significance of the human corpus luteum in pregnancy maintenance. I. Preliminary studies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 112: 1061-1067
- Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility.Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA2010
- Optimal endometrial preparation for frozen embryo transfer cycles: window of implantation and progesterone support.Fertil Seril. 2016; 105: 867-872
- Vitrified blastocyst transfer cycles with the use of only vaginal progesterone replacement with Endometrin have inferior ongoing pregnancy rates: results from the planned interim analysis of a three-arm randomized controlled noninferiority trial.Fertil Steril. 2018; 109: 266-275
- Crinone Gel for luteal phase support in frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycles: a prospective randomized clinical trial in the Chinese population.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0133027
- Intramuscular progesterone optimizes live birth from programmed frozen embryo transfer: a randomized clinical trial.Fertil Steril. 2021; 116: 633-643
- Hypersensitivity to progesterone-in-oil after in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer.Fertil Steril. 2003; 80: 1272-1275
- Understanding the burden of ovarian stimulation: fertility expert and patient perceptions.Reprod Biomed Online. 2009; 19: 5-10
- Progesterone pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics with 3 dosages and 2 regimens of an effervescent micronized progesterone vaginal insert.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014; 99: 4241-4249
- Single and multidose pharmacokinetic study of vaginal micronized progesterone insert (Endometrin) compared with vaginal gel in healthy reproductive-aged female subjects.Fertil Steril. 2009; 94: 1296-1301
- Low serum progesterone on the day of embryo transfer is associated with a diminished ongoing pregnancy rate in oocyte donation cycles after artificial endometrial preparation: a prospective study.Hum Reprod. 2017; 32: 2437-2442
- Individualized luteal phase support normalizes live birth rate in women with low progesterone levels on the day of embryo transfer in artificial endometrial preparation cycles.Fertil Steril. 2021; 117: 96-103
- Cycle regimens for frozen-thawed embryo transfer.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 7: CD003414
- Vaginal versus intramuscular progesterone for luteal phase support in assisted reproductive techniques: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2020; 36: 389-397
- Progesterone intramuscularly or vaginally administration may not change live birth rate or neonatal outcomes in artificial frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycles.Front Endocrinol. 2020; 11
- Progesterone support for frozen embryo transfer: intramuscular versus vaginal suppository demonstrates no difference in a cohort.J Reprod Med. 2015; 60: 103-108
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.