Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- No. 383-Screening, diagnosis, and management of placenta accreta spectrum disorders.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41: 1035-1049
- Screening for morbidly adherent placenta in early pregnancy.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 53: 101-106
- Placenta accreta spectrum without placenta previa.Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 136: 458-465
- Maternal morbidity in cases of placenta accreta managed by a multidisciplinary care team compared with standard obstetric care.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 331-337
- Maternal morbidity in patients with morbidly adherent placenta treated with and without a standardized multidisciplinary approach.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 212: 218.e1-218.e9
- Invasive placental disease: the impact of a multi-disciplinary team approach to management.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 30: 1423-1427
- Minimizing surgical blood loss at cesarean hysterectomy for placenta previa with evidence of placenta increta or placenta percreta: the state of play in 2020.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223: 322-329
- FIGO consensus guidelines on placenta accreta spectrum disorders: nonconservative surgical management.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2018; 140: 281-290
- Changes in ultrasonography indicators of abnormally invasive placenta during pregnancy.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2018; 140: 319-325
- Early prediction of placenta accreta spectrum in women with prior cesarean delivery using transvaginal ultrasound at 11 to 14 weeks.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2020; 2: 100183
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.