Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- The prevention of early-onset neonatal group B streptococcal disease.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2013; 35: 939-948
- Group B streptococcal neonatal and infant infections.J Pediatr. 1973; 82: 707-718
- Epidemiology of group B streptococcal disease: risk factors, prevention strategies, and vaccine development.Epidemiol Rev. 1994; 16: 374-402
- Prevention of perinatal group B streptococcal disease: revised guidelines from CDC.(Available at); 2002. Accessed on January 7, 2021)
- Prevention of group B streptococcal early-onset disease in newborns.Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 135: 51-72
- Evaluation and management of penicillin allergy: a review.JAMA. 2019; 321: 188-199
- Prevention of perinatal group B streptococcal disease.(Available at); 2002. Accessed on January 7, 2021)
- Effectiveness of intrapartum antibiotic prophylaxis for prevention of early-onset group B streptococcal disease.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 570-577
- Prevention of group B streptococcal early-onset disease in newborns: ACOG committee opinion summary, number 782.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 134: 1
- Time has come for routine penicillin allergy testing in obstetrics.AJP Rep. 2020; 10 (:e15–9)
- Cross reactivity in β-lactam allergy.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2018; 6: 72-81
- Cross-reactivity and tolerability of cephalosporins in patients with immediate hypersensitivity to penicillins.Ann Intern Med. 2004; 141: 16-22
- The health care data guide: learning from data for improvement.1st ed. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA2011
- Association between removal of a warning against cephalosporin use in patients with penicillin allergy and antibiotic prescribing.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e218367
- Why was there ever a warning not to use cephalosporins in the setting of a penicillin “allergy”?.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2021; 9: 3929-3933
- Impact of the allergy clarification for cefazolin evidence-based prescribing tool on receipt of preferred perioperative prophylaxis: an interrupted time series study.Clin Infect Dis. 2020; 71: 2955-2957
- A quality improvement intervention to increase the use of first line antibiotic for prevention of surgical site infections in patients with penicillin allergy labels.Perioper Care Oper Room Manag. 2020; 22: 1
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.