Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Chance of live birth: a nationwide, registry-based cohort study.Hum Reprod. 2021; 36: 1065-1073
- United States emergency department visits for vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, 1993-2003.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 523.e1-523.e6
- Expectant management versus elective curettage for the treatment of spontaneous abortion.Fert Ster. 1997; 68: 601-606
- Mifepristone and misoprostol versus misoprostol alone for the management of missed miscarriage (MifeMiso): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2020; 396: 770-778
- Manual versus electric vacuum aspiration for first-trimester abortion: a systematic review.BJOG. 2008; 115: 5-13
- Manual vacuum aspiration in the emergency department for management of early pregnancy failure.Am J Emer Med. 2013; 31: 244-247
- Benefits of manual vacuum aspiration for abortion.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2011; 114: 155-156
- First-trimester surgical abortion practices: a survey of National Abortion Federation members.Contraception. 2009; 79: 385-392
- Barriers to and facilitators of moving miscarriage management out of the operating room.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2015; 47: 141-149
- Management of miscarriage: expectant, medical, or surgical? Results of randomised controlled trial (miscarriage treatment (MIST) trial).BMJ. 2006; 332: 1235-1240
- Office management of early pregnancy loss.Am Fam Physician. 2011; 84: 75-82
- Manual vacuum aspiration (MVA) in the management of first trimester pregnancy loss.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2004; 112: 197-200
- Manual uterine aspiration: adding to the emergency physician stabilization toolkit.Ann Emerg Med. 2018; 72: 86-92
- Comparison of access to services in rural emergency departments in Quebec and British Columbia.CJEM. 2014; 16: 437-448
- Differences in access to services in rural emergency departments of Quebec and Ontario.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0123746
- A time and cost analysis of the management of incomplete abortion with manual vacuum aspiration.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1994; 45: 261-267
- A comparative study of cost of care and duration of management for first-trimester abortion with manual vacuum aspiration (MVA) and sharp curettage.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012; 286: 1161-1164
- Manual versus electric vacuum aspiration for early first-trimester abortion: a controlled study of complication rates.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 101-107
Ontario Health (Quality). Early pregnancy complications and loss: care for adults in all settings. Measurement guide. Toronto (ON): Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2020. Available at: https://www.hqontario.ca/Portals/0/documents/evidence/quality-standards/qs-early-pregnancy-complications-and-loss-measurement-guide.pdf. Accessed on November 29, 2020.
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.