Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- SMFM consult series #46: evaluation and management of polyhydramnios.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: B2-B8
- Genetic heritage of the Old Order Mennonites of southeastern Pennsylvania.Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2003; 121C: 18-31
- Amish, Mennonite, and Hutterite genetic disorder database.Paediatr Child Health. 2011; 16: e23-e24
- Polyhydramnios, megalencephaly and symptomatic epilepsy caused by a homozygous 7-kilobase deletion in LYK5.Brain. 2007; 130: 1929-1941
- Abortion: review of Mennonite literature.Mennon Quart Rev. 1979; LIII: 160-172
- Rapamycin prevents seizures after depletion of STRADA in a rare neurodevelopmental disorder.Sci Transl Med. 2013; 5: 182ra53
- Physical health in a Canadian Old Order Mennonite community.Rural Remote Health. 2013; 13: 2252
- Pregnancy and childbirth among the Amish.Soc Sci Med. 1993; 36: 333-342
- Functional analysis of a missense mutation in the serine protease inhibitor SPINT2 associated with congenital sodium diarrhea.PLoS One. 2014; 9e94267
- Lamin A and ZMPSTE24 (FACE-1) defects cause nuclear disorganization and identify restrictive dermopathy as a lethal neonatal laminopathy.Hum Mol Genet. 2004; 13: 2493-2503
- Genetics, medicine, and the Plain people.Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet. 2009; 10: 513-536
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.