Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- WHO essential medicines for reproductive health.BMJ Global Health. 2019; 4e002150
- Progesterone receptor blockage: effect on uterine contractility and early pregnancy.Contraception. 1985; 32: 45-51
- Medical termination for pregnancy in early first trimester (≤ 63 days) using combination of mifepristone and misoprostol or misoprostol alone: a systematic review.BMC Women's Health. 2020; 20: 142-159
- A comparative study of misoprostol only and mifepristone plus misoprostol in second trimester termination of pregnancy.J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2016; 66: 251-257
- A double-blind randomized controlled trial of mifepristone or placebo before buccal misoprostol for abortion at 14-21 weeks of pregnancy.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2015; 130: 40-44
- Induction of second trimester abortion (12-20 weeks) with mifepristone and misoprostol: a review of 386 consecutive cases.Contraception. 2006; 73: 516-519
- Mifepristone in second-trimester medical abortion: a randomized controlled trial.Am Coll Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 100: 1304-1310
- Mifepristone and misoprostol compared with misoprostol alone for second-trimester abortion.Am Coll Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 601-608
- Mifepristone and misoprostol vs misoprostol alone in second trimester termination of pregnancy.J Nepal Med Assoc. 2018; 56: 856-860
- Induction of delivery by mifepristone and misoprostol in termination of pregnancy and intrauterine fetal death: second and third trimester induction of labour.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012; 286: 795-796
- Influence of mifepristone in induction time for terminations in the second and third trimester.Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd. 2014; 74: 350-354
- Regulatory Decision Summary - Mifegymiso; 2017.(Available at:)https://hpr-rps.hres.ca/reg-content/regulatory-decision-summary-detail.php?lahttps%253A%252F%252Fhpr-rps_hres_ca%252Freg-content%252Fregulatory-decision-summary-detail_php%253Flang=en&linkID(Accessed February 19, 2022)
- Immediate complications after medical compared with surgical termination of pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 795-804
- A randomized study comparing efficacy and patient satisfaction in medical or surgical treatment of miscarriage.Fertil Steril. 2006; 86: 367-372
- SOGC clinical guideline no. 360 – induced abortion: surgical abortion and second trimester medical methods.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: 784-821
- A randomized controlled trial evaluating same-day mifepristone and misoprostol compared to misoprostol alone for cervical preparation prior to second-trimester surgical abortion.Contraception. 2016; 94: 127-133
- Midtrimester medical termination of pregnancy: a review of 1002 consecutive cases.Contraception. 2004; 69: 51-58
- Mifepristone- and misoprostol-induced mid-trimester termination of pregnancy: a review of 272 cases.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2006; 46: 479-485
- Clinical outcomes and women’s experiences before and after the introduction of mifepristone into second-trimester medical abortion services in South Africa.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0161843
- Clinical practice guidelines no 135: second trimester abortions.Pract Bull. 2013; 121: 1394-1406
- Recommandations pour la pratique clinique: les pertes de grossesse.J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris). 2014; 43 (918–928.)
Disclosures: I. Boucoiran is a recipient of a salary award from FRQ-S (Quebec’Health research fund).
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.