Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- HIV in Canada-surveillance report, 2018.Can Commun Dis Rep. 2019; 45: 304-312
- HIV prevention and control report, 2018.Saskatchewan Government, Saskatchewan2018
- Honouring the truth, reconciling for the future: summary of the final report of the truth and reconciliation commission of Canada.Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada, Winnipeg, Manitoba2015
- In the eyes of indigenous people in Canada: exposing the underlying colonial etiology of hepatitis C and the imperative for trauma-informed care.Can Liver J. 2018; 1: 115-129
- Blending aboriginal and Western healing methods to treat intergenerational trauma with substance use disorder in aboriginal peoples who live in northeastern Ontario, Canada.Harm Reduct J. 2015; 12: 14
- Guidelines for the care of pregnant women living with HIV and interventions to reduce perinatal transmission: executive summary.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2014; 36: 721-734
- Age and sex highlight tables, 2016 census - population by broad age groups and sex, Canada and economic regions 2017.(Available at:)Accessed on March 23, 2020)
- Pregnancies among the first generation of survivors of perinatal HIV infection.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2020; 42: 446-452
- The relationships of childhood trauma and adulthood prescription pain reliever misuse and injection drug use.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2016; 169: 190-198
- Tubal ligation in the Saskatoon health region: the lived experience of aboriginal women.Saskatoon Health Region, 2017 (Available at:)https://www.saskatoonhealthregion.ca/DocumentsInternal/Tubal_Ligation_intheSaskatoonHealthRegion_the_Lived_Experience_of_Aboriginal_Women_BoyerandBartlett_July_22_2017.pdf(Accessed February 17, 2022)
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal’s requirements for authorship.