Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Prepregnancy habitual intake of total, supplemental, and food folate and risk of gestational diabetes mellitus: a prospective cohort study.Diabetes Care. 2019; 42: 1034-1041
- Folic acid supplement intake in early pregnancy increases risk of gestational diabetes mellitus: evidence from a prospective cohort study.Diabetes Care. 2016; 39: e36-e37
- High-dose folic acid supplement use from prepregnancy through midpregnancy is associated with increased risk of gestational diabetes mellitus: a prospective cohort study.Diabetes Care. 2019; 42: e113-e115
- Folic acid supplementation in pregnancy and the risk of pre-eclampsia - a cohort study.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0149818
- The role of maternal homocysteine concentration in placenta-mediated complications: findings from the Ottawa and Kingston birth cohort.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2019; 19: 75
Disclosures: This study was supported by a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Foundation Grant (FDN 148438).
Each author has indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.