Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- For the sake of inquiry and knowledge – the inevitability of open access.New Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 785-787
- Open access to scientific articles: a review of benefits and challenges.Intern Emerg Med. 2017; 12: 247-253
- Predatory journals and junk meetings.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41: 579-580
- The false academy: predatory publishing in science and bioethics.Med Health Care Philos. 2017; 20: 163-170
- Defining predatory journals and responding to the threat they pose: a modified Delphi consensus process.BMJ Open. 2020; 10e035561
- Predatory journals: ban predators from the scientific record.Nature. 2016; 534: 326
- Predatory' open access: a longitudinal study of article volumes and market characteristics.BMC Med. 2015; 13: 230
Disclosures: Eva Suarthana was supported by the Academic Enrichment Fund of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, McGill University, Montréal, QC.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.