Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- SOGC statement on coercive contraception provision and patient autonomy in family planning decisions.SOGC, Ottawa, ON2020 (Available at:)https://www.sogc.org/en/content/featured-news/SOGC-Committee-Opinion-on-Coercive-Contraception-Provision.aspxDate accessed: September 16, 2020
- Reclaiming power and place: the final report of the National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls.2019 (Available at:)Accessed on June 29, 2020)
- An act of genocide.Fernwood Publishing, Black Point, NS and Winnipeg, MB2015
- House of Commons Canada: Standing Committee on Health.2019: 1-16 (Report No. 154. Available at: https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/HESA/meeting-154/evidence. Accessed May 20, 2021)
- External review: tubal ligation in the Saskatoon health region: the lived experience of Aboriginal women.2017: 1-56 (Saskatoon Health Region. Available at:)https://www.saskatoonhealthregion.ca/DocumentsInternal/Tubal_Ligation_intheSaskatoonHealthRegion_the_Lived_Experience_of_Aboriginal_Women_BoyerandBartlett_July_22_2017.pdf(Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Indigenous experiences of pregnancy and birth.Demeter Press, Bradford, ON2017
- Reflecting on Indigenous access to informed consent.Occup Ther Now. 2019; 21: 11-12
- The role of worldviews in health disparities education.J Gen Intern Med. 2010; 25: 178-181
- Calls to action.Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada, Winnipeg, MB2015: 2-3
- Canadian contraception consensus chapter 2 contraceptive care and access.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37: S13-S19
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose. In the spirit of trauma-informed and healing-centred engagement, please be aware that this paper contains unsettling content.
Each author has indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.