Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Major risk factors for stillbirth in high-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet. 2011; 377: 1331-1340
- Doppler ultrasound for fetal assessment in high risk pregnancies.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2000; 2CD000073
- The long-term outcome of retarded fetal growth.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 40: 853-863
- Ultrasonographic prediction of term birth weight: how accurate is it?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 188: 566-574
- Accuracy of sonographic fetal weight estimation in full-term singleton pregnant women.Pak J Med Sci. 2019; 35: 34-38
- International estimated fetal weight standards of the INTERGROWTH-21st project.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 49: 478-486
- Fetal growth standards: the NICHD fetal growth study approach in context with INTERGROWTH-21st and the World Health Organization Multicentre Growth Reference Study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218 (S641–55.e28)
- Estimation of fetal weight with the use of head, body, and femur measurements–a prospective study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 333-337
- Comparison of the accuracy of INTERGROWTH-21 formula with other ultrasound formulae in fetal weight estimation.Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 58: 273-277
- Comparison of the Hadlock and INTERGROWTH formulas for calculating estimated fetal weight in a preterm population in France.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219 (476.e1–12)
- The Hadlock method is superior to newer methods for the prediction of the birth weight percentile.J Ultrasound Med. 2019; 38: 587-596
- Practice guidelines for performance of the routine mid-trimester fetal ultrasound scan.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 37: 116-126
- Performance of 36 different weight estimation formulae in fetuses with macrosomia.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2010; 27: 204-213
- Does the level of amniotic fluid have an effect on the accuracy of sonographic estimated fetal weight at term?.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2015; 28: 638-642
- Influence of ultrasound-to-delivery interval and maternal-fetal characteristics on validity of estimated fetal weight.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 35: 434-441
- Accuracy of sonographic fetal weight estimation within 14 days of delivery in a Jordanian population using Hadlock formula 1.Med Princ Pract. 2012; 21: 366-369
- Routine third trimester ultrasound: what is the evidence?.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2008; 30: 118-122
- Diagnostic performance of routine ultrasound screening for fetal abnormalities in an unselected Swedish population in 2000-2005.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 34: 526-533
- Value of routine ultrasound examination at 35-37 weeks' gestation in diagnosis of fetal abnormalities.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 55: 75-80
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.