Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: a guideline for diagnosis across the lifespan.CMAJ. 2016; 188: 191-197
- Prevalence of alcohol consumption during pregnancy and fetal alcohol spectrum disorders among the general and Aboriginal populations in Canada and the United States.Eur J Med Genet. 2017; 60: 32-48
- Guideline No. 405: Screening and counselling for alcohol consumption during pregnancy.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2020; 42 (1158–73.e1)
- Drinking alcohol during pregnancy: evidence from Canadian Community Health Survey 2007/2008.J Popul Ther Clin Pharmacol. 2010; 17: e302-e307
- The epidemiology of alcohol utilization during pregnancy: an analysis of the Canadian Maternity Experiences Survey (MES).BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2011; 11: 52
- Heaving drinking 2018.Statistics Canada, Ottawa2019 (Available at:)Accessed on April 8, 2020)
- Updated clinical guidelines for diagnosing fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.Pediatrics. 2016; 138e20154256
- Recognition of clinical characteristics for population-based surveillance of fetal alcohol syndrome.Birth Defects Res. 2018; 110: 851-862
- How personal perspectives shape health professionals' perceptions of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder and risk.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019; 16: 1936
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.