Data extraction and synthesis
Sources de données
Sélection des études
Extraction et synthèse des données
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Physician burnout: the hidden health care crisis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018; 16: 311-317
- Prevalence of burnout among physicians: a systematic review.JAMA. 2018; 320: 1131-1150
- How does burnout affect physician productivity? A systematic literature review.BMC Health Serv Res. 2014; 14: 325
- Prevalence of burnout in residents of obstetrics and gynecology: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2015; 29: 235
- Stress symptoms and burnout in obstetric and gynaecology residents.BJOG. 2007; 114: 94-98
- Conflict and emotional exhaustion in obstetrician-gynaecologists: a national survey.J Med Ethics. 2010; 36: 731-735
- Burnout comparison among residents in different medical specialties.Acad Psych. 2004; 28: 240-242
- Burnout, depression, and career satisfaction: cross-sectional study of obstetrics and gynecology residents.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 1444-1449
- Preferred reporting items for systematic review and meta-analysis protocols (PRISMA-P) 2015 statement.System Rev. 2015; 4: 1
Chapter 11: Systematic Reviews - Introduction JBI Reviewer's Manual - JBI GLOBAL WIKI [Internet]. Available at: https://wiki.joannabriggs.org/display/MANUAL/1.1+Introduction+to+JBI+Systematic+reviews. Accessed on March 30, 2020.
- Resident burnout after the 2011 accreditation council for graduate medical education duty-hour restrictions: a cross-sectional survey study.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 117S-118S
- Narrative medicine workshops for obstetrics and gynecology residents and association with burnout measures.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128: 27S-33S
- No time to think: making room for reflection in obstetrics and gynecology residency.J Grad Med Edu. 2010; 2: 610-615
- Improving work-life balance: a pilot program of workplace yoga for physician wellness.Gynecol Oncol. 2017; 145: 170
- Being prepared to work in gynecology medicine: evaluation of an intervention to promote junior gynecologists professionalism, mental health and job satisfaction.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017; 295: 153-162
- Can mentors prevent and reduce burnout in new chairs of departments of obstetrics and gynecology: results from a prospective, randomized pilot study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 653-6e1
- Focus on systems! Findings from a resident wellness program evaluation.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41: 710
- Addressing obstetrics and gynecology trainee burnout using a yoga-based wellness initiative during dedicated education time.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: 994-1001
- The Society of Gynecologic Oncology wellness curriculum pilot: a groundbreaking initiative for fellowship training.Gynecol Oncol. 2020; 156: 710-714
- Minimising compassion fatigue in obstetrics/gynaecology doctors: exploring an intervention for an occupational hazard.Australas Psychiatry. 2017; 25: 403-406
Fitzmaurice L, Peterson B, Boehm J. Teaching wellness skills: effect of a curriculum designed to increase physician resilience on obstetrics and gynecology intern burnout, mindfulness and self-compassion. Obstet Gynecol 2018;132:44S.
- Assessing the impact of acupuncture therapy on medical resident well-being: a feasibility and acceptance study.Obst Gynecol. 2018; 132: 36S
- Burnout, psychological skills, and empathy: Balint training in obstetrics and gynecology residents.J Grad Med Edu. 2009; 1: 231-235
- An 8-week mindfulness-based stress reduction course for ob/gyn residents: a pilot study.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 130: 45S
- West Virginia University's department of OB/GYN resident resiliency curriculum: a focus on well-being.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 130: 53S
- The impact of a structured wellness curriculum on burnout among obstetrics and gynecology residents.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: 44S
- Meditation and mindfulness sessions as a method of reducing stress and burnout in obstetrics & gynaecology trainees.BJOG. 2018; 125: 69
- Interventions to improve wellbeing among obstetricians and midwives at Cork University Maternity Hospital.Irish J Med Sci. 1971; 1971: 1-9
- Evaluation of a wellness curriculum as an intervention to decrease burnout among obstetrics and gynecology residents.Obst Gynecol. 2015; 126: 40S-41S
- Resident wellness initiative to reduce burnout and mitigate stress.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 130: 43S
Khan S, Jung F, Kirubarajan A, Karim K, Scheer A, Simpson J. A systematic review of interventions to improve humanism in surgical practice. J Surg Educ. 2020. S1931-7204.
- Physician burnout and well-being: a systematic review and framework for action.Dis Colon Rectum. 2017; 60: 567-576
- Physician burnout in the electronic health record era: are we ignoring the real cause?.Ann Int Med. 2018; 169: 50-51
- Correlates of physician burnout across regions and specialties: a meta-analysis.Hum Res Health. 2013; 11: 48
- Burnout, job satisfaction, and medical malpractice among physicians.Int J Med Sci. 2013; 10: 1471
- Challenges of work–life balance for women physicians/mothers working in leadership positions.Gender Med. 2012; 9: 244-250
- Gender-based differences in burnout: issues faced by women physicians.NAM Perspect. 2019;
- On the clinical validity of the Maslach Burnout Inventory and the Burnout Measure.Psych Health. 2001; 16: 565-582
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.