Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Global, regional, and national estimates of levels of preterm birth in 2014: a systematic review and modelling analysis.Lancet Glob Health. 2019; 7: e37-e46
Statistics Canada. Live births, by weeks of gestation. Available at: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1310042501. Accessed on December 27, 2020.
- Epidemiology and causes of preterm birth.Lancet. 2008; 371: 75-84
- Measuring parents' experiences and satisfaction with care during very preterm birth: a questionnaire development study.BJOG. 2014; 121: 1294-1301
- Global, regional, and national causes of under-5 mortality in 2000-15: an updated systematic analysis with implications for the sustainable development goals.Lancet. 2016; 388: 3027-3035
- Maternal development experiences of women hospitalized to prevent preterm birth.Sex Reprod Healthc. 2013; 4: 133-138
- Experience of mothers of premature babies from birth to discharge: notes of field journals.Rev Gaucha Enferm. 2017; 38: e60911
- Various experiences and preferences of Dutch parents in prenatal counseling in extreme prematurity.Patient Educ Couns. 2018; 101: 2179-2185
- Fathers’ experience of starting family life with an infant born prematurely due to mothers’ severe illness.Sex Reprod Health. 2017; 13: 8-13
- Digits and narratives of the experience of italian families facing premature births.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2018; 31: 2258-2264
- Health care experiences of pregnant, birthing and postnatal women of color at risk for preterm birth.Soc Sci Med. 2018; 201: 127-135
- A theoretical model of parents’ experiences of threat of preterm birth in sweden.Midwifery. 2008; 24: 416-424
- The frequency of breech presentation by gestational age at birth: a large population-based study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 851-852
- Breech delivery.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2002; 16: 31-42
- No. 347-obstetric management at borderline viability.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2017; 39: 781-791
- Shared decision making: a model for clinical practice.J Gen Intern Med. 2012; 27: 1361-1367
- Counselling and management for anticipated extremely preterm birth.Paediatr Child Health. 2017; 22: 334-341
- Antenatal counseling regarding resuscitation and intensive care before 25 weeks of gestation.Pediatrics. 2015; 136: 588-595
- Correction: Improving the quality of web surveys: The Checklist for Reporting Results of Internet E-Surveys (CHERRIES).J Med Internet Res. 2012; 14: e8
- The REDCap consortium: building an international community of software platform partners.J Biomed Inform. 2019; 95103208
- The Canadian Neonatal Network 2017 annual report.Canadian Neonatal Network, Toronto2018
- Born too soon: the global action report on preterm birth.WHO, Geneva2012
- Parental perception of risk associated with their premature infant.Adv Neonatal Care. 2017; 17: 306-312
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap) - a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-382
- Supplemental written information improves prenatal counseling: a randomized trial.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: e1269-e1274
- Providing advice to parents for women at acutely high risk of periviable delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 904
- Field testing of decision coaching with a decision aid for parents facing extreme prematurity.J Perinatol. 2017; 37: 728-734
- Evaluating the use of a decision aid for parents facing extremely premature delivery: a randomized trial.J Pediatr. 2019; 209 (e1): 52-60
- Delivery-related knowledge of mothers of nicu infants compared with well-baby-nursery infants.J Perinatal Med. 2014; 42: 717-724
- Using the internet for surveys and health research.J Med Internet Res. 2002; 4: e13
Disclosures: This study is supported by the Hamilton Academic Health Sciences Organization Academic Health Science Centre Alternate Funding Plan from the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Innovation Fund (# HAH-19-04). S.D.M. is supported by a CIHR Canada Research Chair (950-229920). Neither funding agency had any role this study. The authors declare no financial support or competing interests for this project.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.