Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Optimal antenatal care for twin and triplet pregnancy: the evidence base.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2014; 28: 305-317
- Practice bulletin no. 169: multifetal gestations: twin, triplet, and higher-order multifetal pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128: e131-e146
- SOGC consensus statement: management of twin pregnancies (part I).J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2000; : 6-9
- Antenatal care for twin and triplet pregnancies: summary of NICE guidance.BMJ. 2011; 343: d5714
- ISUOG practice guidelines: role of ultrasound in twin pregnancy.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 47: 247-263
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Management of monochorionic twin pregnancy. Available at: https://ranzcog.edu.au/RANZCOG_SITE/media/RANZCOG-MEDIA/Women%27s%20Health/Statement%20and%20guidelines/Clinical-Obstetrics/Management-of-Monochorionic-Twins-(C-Obs-42)-review-July-2017.pdf?ext=.pdf. Accessed on May 25, 2020.
- Good clinical practice advice: management of twin pregnancy.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2019; 144: 330-337
- No. 260-ultrasound in twin pregnancies.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2017; 39: e398-e411
Althabe F, Howson CP, Kinney M, et al. Born too soon: the Global Action Report on preterm birth. Available at: http://www.who.int/pmnch/media/news/2012/201204%5Fborntoosoon-report.pdf. Accessed on June 5, 2020.
- Best practice in maternal-fetal medicine.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2015; 128: 80-82
RANZCOG Statement. Measurement of cervical length for prediction of preterm birth (C-Obs-27). Available at: https://ranzcog.edu.au/RANZCOG_SITE/media/RANZCOG-MEDIA/Women%27s%20Health/Statement%20and%20guidelines/Clinical-Obstetrics/Measurement-of-cervical-length-for-prediction-of-preterm-birth(C-Obs-27)-Review-July-2017.pdf?ext=.pdf. Accessed on June 8, 2020.
- A clinical opinion on how to manage the risk of preterm birth in twins based on literature review.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016; 29: 1125-1130
- Coitus, twin pregnancy, and preterm labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 160: 416-418
- Weight gain during pregnancy: reexamining the guidelines.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2009
- Gestational weight gain and adverse birth outcomes in twin pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 134: 1075-1086
- The relationship between maternal body mass index and pregnancy outcomes in twin compared with singleton pregnancies.Int J Obes 2005. 2019; 44: 33-44
- Cervical length as a predictor of preterm delivery in an unselected cohort of women with twin pregnancies.Am J Perinatol. 2019; 36: 1288-1294
- Predictive accuracy of changes in transvaginal sonographic cervical length over time for preterm birth: a systematic review and metaanalysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 213: 789-801
- Vaginal progesterone, oral progesterone, 17-OHPC, cerclage, and pessary for preventing preterm birth in at-risk singleton pregnancies: an updated systematic review and network meta-analysis.BJOG. 2019; 126: 556-567
- Cerclage for short cervix on ultrasonography: meta-analysis of trials using individual patient-level data.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 181-189
- Cerclage for women with twin pregnancies: a systematic review and metaanalysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 220 (e1): 543-557
- Physical exam indicated cerclage in twin pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223 (e1–e11): 902
- A randomized trial of planned cesarean or vaginal delivery for twin pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1295-1305
- The use of progesterone for prevention of preterm birth.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2008; 30: 67-71
- ACOG Committee opinion no. 548: weight gain during pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 210-212
- Practice bulletin no. 130: prediction and prevention of preterm birth.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 964-973
- Practice guidelines for performance of the routine mid-trimester fetal ultrasound scan.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 37: 116-126
- How to measure cervical length.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 45: 358-362
NICE. Weight management before, during and after pregnancy. Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ph27. Accessed on June 8, 2020.
- WHO recommendations on antenatal care for a positive pregnancy experience.World Health Organization, Geneva2016
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.