Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Recommendations for the use of antiretroviral drugs in pregnant women with HIV infection and interventions to reduce perinatal HIV transmission in the United States.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2020: 383
- Achievements in public health: reduction in perinatal transmission of HIV infection — United States, 1985—2005.Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta2006 (Available at:)Accessed on April 10, 2020)
- UNAIDS statement on the forced and coerced sterilization of women living with HIV.UNAIDS, Geneva2020 (Available at:)https://www.unaids.org/en/resources/presscentre/pressreleaseandstatementarchive/2020/february/forced-sterilization-women-living-with-hiv(Accessed on November 8, 2020)
- No perinatal HIV-1 transmission from women with effective antiretroviral therapy starting before conception.Clin Infect Dis. 2015; 61: 1715-1725
- No. 354-Canadian HIV pregnancy planning guidelines.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: 1-21
- Antiretroviral therapy for the prevention of HIV-1 transmission.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 830-839
- Risk of HIV transmission through condomless sex in serodifferent gay couples with the HIV-positive partner taking suppressive antiretroviral therapy (PARTNER): final results of a multicentre, prospective, observational study.Lancet. 2019; 393: 2428-2438
- Access to infertility services in Canada for HIV-positive individuals and couples: a cross-sectional study.Reprod Health. 2010; 7: 1-6
- Access to fertility services in Canada for HIV-positive individuals and couples: a comparison between 2007 and 2014.AIDS Care. 2017; 29: 1433-1436
- Decreased semen volume and spermatozoa motility in HIV-1-infected patients under antiretroviral treatment.J Androl. 2007; 28: 444-452
- The relationship between HIV and fertility in the era of antiretroviral therapy in sub-Saharan Africa: evidence from 49 demographic and health surveys.Trop Med Int Heal. 2017; 22: 1542-1550
- Drug interactions between hormonal contraceptives and antiretrovirals.AIDS. 2017; 31: 917-952
- HIV incidence among women using intramuscular depot medroxyprogesterone acetate, a copper intrauterine device, or a levonorgestrel implant for contraception: a randomised, multicentre, open-label trial.Lancet. 2019; 394: 303-313
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
Each author has indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.