Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- No. 367-2019 Canadian guideline for physical activity throughout pregnancy.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: 1528-1537
- 2019 Canadian guideline for physical activity throughout pregnancy.Br J Sports Med. 2018; 52: 1339-1346
- Hospital care versus telemonitoring in high-risk pregnancy (HOTEL): study protocol for a multicentre non-inferiority randomised controlled trial.BMJ Open. 2019; 9e031700
- Maternal physical activity is associated with improved blood pressure regulation during late pregnancy.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 485-491
- ACOG committee opinion no. 650: physical activity and exercise during pregnancy and the postpartum period.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: e135-e142
- 2011 Compendium of Physical Activities: a second update of codes and MET values.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2011; 43: 1575-1581
Disclosures: This research has been funded by generous supporters of the Lois Hole Hospital for Women and Children's Health Research Institute (WCHRI, RES0018745). L.M.R. is funded by the Molly Towell Perinatal Research Foundation (RES0041143). C.D.S. and M.H.D. are supported by a Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada Grant in Aid (G-16-00014033). M.H.D. is funded by a Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC)/Health Canada Improving Heart Health for Women Award, National and Alberta HSFC New Investigator Award (HSFC NNIA Davenport), and the Christenson Endowed Professorship in Healthy Active Living. C.D.S. is funded by an HSFC Joint National and Alberta New Investigator Award (HSFC NNIA Steinback).
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.