Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- No. 379-attendance at and resources for delivery of optimal maternity care.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41 (e4): 688-696
- No. 286-surgical safety checklist in obstetrics and gynaecology.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: e237-ee42
- Examining cesarean section rates in canada using the modified robson classification.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2020; 42: 757-765
- Planned cesarean or vaginal delivery for women in spontaneous labor with a twin pregnancy: a secondary analysis of the Twin Birth Study.Birth. 2019; 46: 193-200
- No. 381-assisted vaginal birth.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41: 870-882
- No. 347-obstetric management at borderline viability.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2017; 39: 781-791
The Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada, Canadian Medical Protective Association. Delivery in focus: strengthening obstetrical care in Canada - 10-year review of CMPA and HIROC data. Available at: https://www.cmpa-acpm.ca/static-assets/pdf/research-and-policy/system-and-practice-improvement/final_18_hiroc_cmpa_obstetrical_report-e.pdf. Accessed on October 12, 2020.
- Caring for women wanting a vaginal birth after previous caesarean section: a qualitative study of the experiences of midwives and obstetricians.Women Birth. 2017; 30: 3-8
- No. 155-guidelines for vaginal birth after previous caesarean birth.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: e195-e207
- No. 382-trial of labour after caesarean.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41: 992-1011
- The Cochrane collaboration and the rise (and fall?) of evidence-based medicine in obstetrics.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2019; 41: S185-S1S8
- Good practice no. 11: classification of urgency of caesarean section - a continuum of risk.2010 (Available at:)https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalassets/documents/guidelines/goodpractice11classificationofurgency.pdfDate accessed: October 12, 2020
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Cesarean birth. Frequently asked questions: labor, delivery, and postpartum care. Available at: https://www.acog.org/patient-resources/faqs/labor-delivery-and-postpartum-care/cesarean-birth. Accessed on January 20, 2020.
- Uterine rupture with attempted vaginal birth after cesarean delivery: decision-to-delivery time and neonatal outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 119: 725-731
- Neonatal morbidity associated with uterine rupture: what are the risk factors?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 186: 311-314
- Timing of caesarean section according to urgency.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2013; 27: 251-267
- Emergency cesarean section and the 30-minute rule: definitions.Am J Perinatol. 2009; 26: 221-226
- ACOG practice bulletin no. 205: vaginal birth after cesarean delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: e110-ee27
- Maternal and neonatal outcomes after uterine rupture in labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 1576-1581
- Delivery for women with a previous cesarean: guidelines for clinical practice from the French College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians (CNGOF).Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013; 170: 25-32
- Vaginal birth after previous cesarean birth: a comparison of 3 national guidelines.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2018; 73: 537-543
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Safe Prevention of the Primary Cesarean Delivery. Obstetric Care Consensus. Available at: https://www.acog.org/clinical/clinical-guidance/obstetric-care-consensus/articles/2014/03/safe-prevention-of-the-primary-cesarean-delivery. Accessed on October 12, 2020.
Disclosures: The authors have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.