Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Obstetric anal sphincter injury.BMJ. 2010; 341: c3414
- Increasing incidence of anal sphincter tears among primiparas in Sweden: a population‐based register study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2008; 87: 564-573
- Risk factors for the development of obstetric anal sphincter injuries in modern obstetric practice.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 290-296
- Obstetric anal sphincter injuries.J Acute Dis. 2015; 4: 259-265
- Risk factors for obstetric anal sphincter injuries (OASI) at a tertiary centre in south India.Int Urogynecol J. 2018; 29: 391-396
- Risk factors for recurrent obstetric anal sphincter injury (rOASI): a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int Urogynecol J. 2016; 27: 849-857
- Management of obstetric anal sphincter injury.Obstet Gynaecol. 2003; 5: 72-78
- Is Asian ethnicity an independent risk factor for severe perineal trauma in childbirth? A systematic review of the literature.Women Birth. 2012; 25: 107-113
- Are Asian American women at higher risk of severe perineal lacerations?.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 30: 525-528
- Risk factors for obstetric anal sphincter injuries at vaginal birth after caesarean: a retrospective cohort study.Int Urogynecol J. 2019; 30: 1747-1753
- 678: The influence of ethnicity on rates of obstetric anal sphincter injury.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 220: S448-S449
- Racial/ethnic variations in perineal length and association with perineal lacerations: a prospective cohort study.J Maternal Fetal Neonatal Med. 2015; 28: 320-323
- Perineal body length among different racial groups in the first stage of labour.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2012; 18: 165
- Obstetric anal sphincter injuries after episiotomy: systematic review and meta-analysis.Int Urogynecol J. 2016; 27: 1459-1467
- Should more ethnicity categories be used in multiple marker screening programmes?.Prenat Diagn. 2004; 24: 479-480
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.