Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Underlying mechanisms of retained placenta: evidence from a population based cohort study.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2017; 216: 12-17
- The incidence and risk factors for retained placenta after vaginal delivery - a single center experience.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2014; 27: 1897-1900
- Preterm delivery: a risk factor for retained placenta.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 823-825
- Retained placenta and associated risk factors.J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 17: 245-247
- Clinical significance of pregnancies with succenturiate lobes of placenta.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2008; 277: 299-301
- Antepartum haemorrhage.Obstet Gyaecol Reprod Med. 2008; 18: 335-339
- Does apoptotic activity have a role in the development of the placental abruption?.J Maternal Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016; 30: 1-5
- Lapinski placental abruption and adverse perinatal outcomes.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1646-1651
- Placental abruption: epidemiology, risk factors and consequences.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2011; 90: 140-149
- Lockwood mechanisms of abruption-induced premature rupture of the fetal membranes: thrombin enhanced decidual matrix metalloproteinase-3 (stromelysin-1) expression.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 1996-2001
- Thrombin activation of endometrial endothelial cells: a possible role in intrauterine growth restriction.Thromb Haemost. 2007; 97: 245-253
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation in obstetric disorders and its acute haematological management.Blood Rev. 2009; 23: 167-176
- Ultrasound-detected subchorionic hemorrhage and the obstetric implications.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 311-315
- Subchorionic hematoma occurs more frequently in in vitro fertilization pregnancy.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2014; 181: 41-44
- Subchorionic hematomas are increased in early pregnancy in women taking low-dose aspirin.Fertil Steril. 2016; 105: 1241-1246
- The effects of subchorionic hematoma on pregnancy outcome in patients with threatened abortion.J Turk Ger Gynecol Assoc. 2014; 15: 239-242
- Risk factors for major obstetric haemorrhage.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1993; 48: 15-18
- Prevalence and risk factors of severe obstetric haemorrhage.BJOG. 2008; 115: 1265-1272
- Postpartum hemorrhage: epidemiology, risk factors, and causes.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 53: 147-156
- Clinical significance of subchorionic and retroplacental hematomas detected in the first trimester of pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 102: 94-100
- Perinatal outcomes in women with subchorionic hematoma.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 1205-1212
- Threatened abortion: a risk factor for poor pregnancy outcome, a population-based screening study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 745-750
- Intrauterine haematomas in a recurrent miscarriage population.Hum Reprod. 2001; 16: 2005-2007
- Symptoms of an intrauterine hematoma associated with pregnancy complications: a systematic review.PloS One. 2014; 9e111676
Disclosures: Marissa Le Gallee was personally funded by a McGill University Kevric Student Research Bursary.
All authors have indicated they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.