Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- A systematic review of maternal smoking during pregnancy and fetal measurements with meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0170946
- Current evidence on e-cigarettes.2018 (Available at: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/literature-review-ecigarettes.pdf?la=en. Accessed on June 23, 2020)
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems and pregnancy: recent research on perceptions, cessation, and toxicant delivery.Birth Defects Res. 2019; 111: 1284-1293
- National estimates of e-cigarette use among pregnant and nonpregnant women of reproductive age in the United States, 2014-2017.JAMA Pediatr. 2019; 173: 600-602
- The use of electronic cigarettes in pregnancy: a review of the literature.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2018; 73: 544-549
- Perceptions and use of electronic cigarettes in pregnancy.Health Educ Res. 2017; 32: 22-32
- Heat or burn? Impacts of intrauterine tobacco smoke and e-cigarette vapor exposure on the offspring's health outcome.Toxics. 2018; 6
- Early-life exposure to electronic cigarettes: cause for concern.Lancet Respir Med. 2019; 7: 985-992
- Impact of electronic cigarette aerosols on pregnancy and early development.Curr Opin Toxicol. 2019; 14: 14-20
- Is there evidence for potential harm of electronic cigarette use in pregnancy?.Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol. 2015; 103: 186-195
- The toxicity of E-cigarettes and children's respiratory health.Paediatr Respir Rev. 2018; 28: 63-67
- A scoping review of rapid review methods.BMC Med. 2015; 13: 224
Dobbins, M. Rapid review guidebook 2017. Available from: https://www.nccmt.ca/uploads/media/media/0001/01/27929389334f623964bad82b491afa55aea37571.pdf.
- Use of electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) by pregnant women I: risk of small-for-gestational-age birth.Tob Induc Dis. 2019; 17: 44
- Use of electronic nicotine delivery systems by pregnant women II: hair biomarkers for exposures to nicotine and tobacco-specific nitrosamines.Tob Induc Dis. 2019; 17: 50
- Electronic cigarette use in pregnancy is not associated with low birth weight or preterm delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 220: S137
- Antenatal exposure to e-cigarette vapor as a possible etiology to total colonic necrotizing enterocolitits: a case report.J Pediatr Surg Case Rep. 2014; 2: 536-537
- Case study: use of electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) by a pregnant woman.J Smoking Cessation. 2017; 12: 139-142
- E-cigarette use and perceived harm among women of childbearing age who reported tobacco use during the past year.Nurs Res. 2016; 65: 408-414
- Views on and experiences of electronic cigarettes: a qualitative study of women who are pregnant or have recently given birth.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2018; 18: 233
- E-cigarettes and smoking cessation: a prospective study of a national sample of pregnant smokers.BMC Public Health. 2019; 19: 964
- Perceptions of emerging tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy among pregnant women and women planning a pregnancy.Prev Med Rep. 2016; 4: 481-485
- Perceptions of electronic cigarettes among Medicaid-eligible pregnant and postpartum women.J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2016; 45: 320-325
- Use of electronic vapor products before, during, and after pregnancy among women with a recent live birth — Oklahoma and Texas, 2015.Morbidity Mortality Weekly Rep. 2019; 68: 189-194
- Correlates of electronic cigarettes use before and during pregnancy.Nicotine Tobacco Res. 2017; 19: 585-590
- Prevalence and perceptions of electronic cigarette use during pregnancy.Matern Child Health J. 2017; 21: 1655-1661
- A qualitative assessment of the perceived risks of electronic cigarette and hookah use in pregnancy.BMC Public Health. 2015; 15: 1273
- Use and risk perception of electronic nicotine delivery systems and tobacco in pregnancy.Womens Health Issues. 2018; 28: 251-257
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practice of electronic cigarette use among pregnant women.J Addict Med. 2015; 9: 266-272
- Perceived threats, benefits and barriers of e-cigarette use during pregnancy.A qualitative analysis of risk perception within existing threads in online discussion forums. Midwifery. 2019; 79102533
- Flavored electronic cigarette use, preferences, and perceptions in pregnant mothers: a correspondence analysis approach.Addict Behav. 2019; 91: 21-29
- Is it safe to vape? Analyzing online forums discussing e-cigarette use during pregnancy.Womens Health Issues. 2017; 27: 93-99
Disclosures: T.S.N. is funded by a Mitacs post-doctoral fellowship supported by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.
All authors have indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.