Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Temporal trends in maternal mortality in Canada II: estimates based on hospitalization data.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2011; 33: 1020-1030
- Venous thromboembolism and antithrombotic therapy in pregnancy.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2014; 36: 527-553
- American Society of Hematology 2018 guidelines for management of venous thromboembolism: venous thromboembolism in the context of pregnancy.Blood Adv. 2018; 2: 3317-3359
- Practice Bulletin no. 196: thromboembolism in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: e1-17
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Thromboembolic disease in pregnancy and the puerperium: acute management. Available at:https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalassets/documents/guidelines/gtg-37b.pdf. Accessed on February 24, 2020.
- Computed tomography pulmonary angiography versus ventilation-perfusion lung scanning for diagnosing pulmonary embolism during pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Haematologica. 2019; 104: 176-188
- Diagnosis of pulmonary embolism during pregnancy: a multicenter prospective management outcome study.Ann Intern Med. 2018; 169: 766-773
- Pregnancy-adapted YEARS algorithm for diagnosis of suspected pulmonary embolism.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1139-1149
- Prediction of pulmonary embolism in the emergency department: the revised Geneva score.Ann Intern Med. 2006; 144: 165-171
- Simplified diagnostic management of suspected pulmonary embolism (the YEARS study): a prospective, multicentre, cohort study.Lancet. 2017; 390: 289-297
- Could the YEARS algorithm be used to exclude pulmonary embolism during pregnancy? Data from the CT-PE-pregnancy study.J Thromb Haemost. 2019; 17: 1329-1334
- Diagnosis of suspected pulmonary embolism in pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: e49
Viau-Lapointe J, Arsenault M-P.New evidence in diagnosis of pulmonary embolism during pregnancy [e-pub ahead of print]. Obstet Med doi:10.1177/1753495X19875589. Accessed May 7, 2020.
- Risk of early-onset breast cancer among women exposed to thoracic computed tomography in pregnancy or early postpartum.J Thromb Haemost. 2018; 16: 876-885
- Pulmonary CT angiography protocol adapted to the hemodynamic effects of pregnancy.Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 197: 1058-1063
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.