Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Maternal death after uterine rupture in an unscarred uterus: a case report.J Emerg Med. 2009; 37: 393-395
Cai E, Czuzoj-Shulman N, Abenhaim HA. Maternal and fetal outcomes in pregnancies with long-term corticosteroid use. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med2019:1–8.
- Uterine rupture in The Netherlands: a nationwide population-based cohort study.BJOG. 2009; 116: 1069-1078
- Maternal and fetal morbidity associated with uterine rupture of the unscarred uterus.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 213 (.e1–6): 382
- Third-trimester uterine rupture without previous caesarean: a case series and review of the literature.Am J Perinatol. 2009; 26: 739-744
- Identifying risk factors for uterine rupture.Clin Perinatol. 2008; 35: 85-99
- Management of uterine rupture: a case report and review of the literature.BMC Res Notes. 2016; 9: 492
- Unscarred uterine rupture: a retrospective analysis.J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2016; 66: 51-54
- A rare case of spontaneous posterior wall rupture in an unscarred uterus during labour.Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 6: 4
- Glucocorticoid-induced myopathy.Joint Bone Spine. 2011; 78: 41-44
Disclosures: The authors declare they have nothing to disclose.
All authors have indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.