Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Assessment of global incidence and mortality of hospital-treated sepsis. current estimates and limitations.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2016; 193: 259-272
- Global causes of maternal death: a WHO systematic analysis.Lancet Glob Health. 2014; 2: e323-e333
- (Eds.) on behalf of MBRRACE-UK. Saving Lives, Improving Mothers' Care - Surveillance of maternal deaths in the UK 2011-3 and lessons learned to inform maternity care from the UK and Ireland Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths and Morbidity 2009-13.National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit, University of Oxford, Oxford2015
- The Third International Consensus definitions for sepsis and septic shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 801-810
- Duration of hypotension before initiation of effective antimicrobial therapy is the critical determinant of survival in human septic shock.Crit Care Med. 2006; 34: 1589-1596
- Saving mothers’ lives: reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer - 2003-2005. The seventh report on confidential enquiries into maternal deaths in the United Kingdom.CEMACH, London, United Kingdom2007 (Available at:)www.publichealth.hscni.net/publications/saving-mothers-lives-2003-2005Date accessed: January 16, 2020
- Validating the performance of the modified early obstetric warning system multivariable model to predict maternal intensive care unit admission.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2017; 39 (728–33.e3)
- validation study of the CEMACH recommended modified early obstetric warning system (MEOWS).Anaesthesia. 2012; 67: 12-18
- Use of maternal early warning trigger tool reduces maternal morbidity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 214 (527.e1–6)
Competing Interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.