Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Endometriosis: diagnosis and management.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2010; 32: S1-S3
- Patients’ report on how endometriosis affects health, work, and daily life.Fertil Steril. 2010; 93: 2424-2428
- Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial.Fertil Steril. 2004; 82: 878-884
- Reevaluating response and failure of medical treatment of endometriosis: a systematic review.Fertil Steril. 2017; 108: 125-136
- Diagnostic experience among 4,334 women reporting surgically diagnosed endometriosis.Fertil Steril. 2009; 91: 32-39
- Impact of endometriosis on quality of life and work productivity: a multicenter study across ten countries.Fertil Steril. 2011; 96 (e8): 366-373
- What's the delay? A qualitative study of women's experiences of reaching a diagnosis of endometriosis.Fertil Steril. 2006; 86: 1296-1301
- Circuit breaking: pathways of treatment seeking for women with endometriosis in Australia.Qual Health Res. 2008; 18: 522-534
- Evaluating the responsiveness of the Endometriosis Health Profile Questionnaire: the EHP-30.Qual Life Res. 2004; 13: 705-713
- Development of an endometriosis quality-of-life instrument: the Endometriosis Health Profile-30.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 98: 258-264
- Multifactorial contributors to the severity of chronic pelvic pain in women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 215 (760.e1–14)
- Functional bowel disorders.Gastroenterology. 2006; 130: 1480-1491
- The standardisation of terminology in lower urinary tract function: report from the standardisation sub-committee of the International Continence Society.Urology. 2003; 61: 37-49
- AUA guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome.J Urol. 2011; 185: 2162-2170
- Pain scoring in endometriosis: entry criteria and outcome measures for clinical trials. Report from the Art and Science of Endometriosis meeting.Fertil Steril. 2010; 93: 62-67
- Validation and utility of a self-report version of PRIME-MD: the PHQ primary care study. Primary Care Evaluation of Mental Disorders. Patient Health Questionnaire.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1737-1744
- A brief measure for assessing generalized anxiety disorder: the GAD-7.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 1092-1097
- The Pain Catastrophizing Scale: development and validation.Psychol Assess. 1995; 7: 524-532
- Is quality important to our patients? The relationship between surgical outcomes and patient satisfaction.BMJ Qual Saf. 2018; 27: 48-52
- Discordance between patient and surgeon satisfaction after total joint arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2013; 28: 722-727
- An integrative model of shared decision making in medical encounters.Patient Educ Couns. 2006; 60: 301-312
- Decision aids for people facing health treatment or screening decisions.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014; CD001431
- Learning to take charge: women's experiences of living with endometriosis.Complement Ther Nurs Midwifery. 2003; 9: 62-68
- Using integrative medicine in pain management: an evaluation of current evidence.Anesth Analg. 2017; 125: 2081-2093
- Pain in the emergency department: results of the pain and emergency medicine initiative (PEMI) multicenter study.J Pain. 2007; 8: 460-466
- Pain management in the emergency department and its relationship to patient satisfaction.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2010; 3: 326-330
- Nurse-initiated intravenous morphine in the emergency department: efficacy, rate of adverse events and impact on time to analgesia.Emerg Med (Fremantle). 2012; 14: 249-254
- Doctor-patient communication: a review.Ochsner J. 2010; 10: 38-43
- Developing physician communication skills for patient-centered care.Health Aff (Millwood). 2010; 29: 1310-1318
Competing interests: See Acknowledgements.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.
This study was presented as a best-of-three oral presentation at the 75th Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, June 11–14, 2019, Halifax, NS, and as an oral presentation at the Western Student and Resident Medical Research Forum, January 23–25, 2019, Carmel, CA.