Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Pre-eclampsia.Lancet. 2010; 376: 631-644
- Pre-eclampsia.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1260-1265
- Incidence of preeclampsia: risk factors and outcomes associated with early- versus late-onset disease.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 209 (544.e1–12)
- Acetylsalicylic acid for the prevention of preeclampsia and intra-uterine growth restriction in women with abnormal uterine artery Doppler: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2009; 31: 818-826
- Prevention of preeclampsia and intrauterine growth restriction with aspirin started in early pregnancy: a meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 402-414
- Early administration of low-dose aspirin for the prevention of severe and mild preeclampsia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Perinatol. 2012; 29: 551-556
- Early administration of low-dose aspirin for the prevention of preterm and term preeclampsia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2012; 31: 141-146
- Aspirin versus placebo in pregnancies at high risk for preterm preeclampsia.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 613-622
- Competing risks model in screening for preeclampsia by maternal factors and biomarkers at 11-13 weeks gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 214 (103.10–12)
- Competing risks model in early screening for preeclampsia by biophysical and biochemical markers.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2013; 33: 8-15
- A competing risks model in early screening for preeclampsia.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2012; 32: 171-178
- Study protocol for the randomised controlled trial: combined multimarker screening and randomised patient treatment with ASpirin for evidence-based PREeclampsia prevention (ASPRE).BMJ Open. 2016; 6e011801
- Mean arterial pressure at 11(+0) to 13(+6) weeks in the prediction of preeclampsia.Hypertension. 2008; 51: 1027-1033
- Inter-arm blood pressure differences in pregnant women.BJOG. 2008; 115: 1122-1130
- First-trimester mean arterial blood pressure and the risk of preeclampsia: the Great Obstetrical Syndromes (GOS) study.Pregnancy Hypertens. 2018; 12: 178-182
- Awaiting blood pressure stabilization in ambulatory pregnant women: is 5 minutes sufficient?.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016; 30: 1933-1937
- Hypertension Canada's 2017 guidelines for diagnosis, risk assessment, prevention, and treatment of hypertension in adults.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 557-576
- Diagnosis, evaluation, and management of the hypertensive disorders of pregnancy: executive summary.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2014; 36: 416-441
- Office blood pressure measurement in the 21st century.J Clin Hypertens. 2018; 20: 1104-1107
- Blood pressure levels correlate with intra-individual variability using an automated device in early pregnancy.J Hum Hypertens. 2008; 22: 438-440
Competing interests: See Acknowledgements.
The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.