Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Hospitalisation and bed rest for multiple pregnancy.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010; 7 (CD000110)
- Bed rest in singleton pregnancies for preventing preterm birth.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; 3 (CD003581)
- Lifestyle recommendations for prevention of spontaneous preterm birth in asymptomatic pregnant women.J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris). 2016; 45 ([in French]): 1231-1246
- Bed rest with and without hospitalisation in multiple pregnancy for improving perinatal outcomes.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 3 (CD012031)
- Bed rest during pregnancy for preventing miscarriage.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005; 2 (CD003576)
- The effect of activity restriction on infant's birth weight and gestational age at birth: PRAMS data analysis.Can J Nurs Res. 2019; 51: 14-22
- Activity restriction and risk of preterm delivery.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2018; 31: 2136-2140
- Effects of exercise during pregnancy in women with short cervix: secondary analysis from the Italian Pessary Trial in singletons.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2018; 229: 132-136
- Physical activity and the risk of preterm birth: a systematic review and meta-analysis of epidemiological studies.BJOG. 2017; 124: 1816-1826
- Bed rest in hospital for suspected impaired fetal growth.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2000; 2 (CD000034)
- Bed rest with or without hospitalization for hypertension during pregnancy.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005; 4 (CD003514)
- Rest during pregnancy for preventing preeclampsia and its complications in women with normal blood pressure.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006; 2 (CD005939)
- Perceptions of bed rest by women with high-risk pregnancies: a comparison between home and hospital.Birth. 1998; 25: 252-258
- Experience of preeclampsia and bed rest: mental health implications.Issues Ment Health Nurs. 2016; 37: 674-681
- Prenatal maternal mental health and fetal growth restriction: a systematic review.J Dev Orig Health Dis. 2016; 7: 416-428
- The association between subjective maternal stress during pregnancy and offspring clinically diagnosed psychiatric disorders.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2019; 139: 304-310
- Prenatal maternal psychosocial stress and offspring's asthma and allergic disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Exp Allergy. 2018; 48: 403-414
- Prenatal stress and depression associated neuronal development in neonates.Int J Dev Neurosci. 2017; 60: 1-7
- Does prenatal stress alter the developing connectome?.Pediatr Res. 2017; 81: 214-226
- Bed rest in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 131-136
- “Therapeutic” bed rest in pregnancy: unethical and unsupported by data.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 1305-1308
- Lifestyle interventions for the treatment of women with gestational diabetes.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 5 (CD011970)
- No. 367-2019 Canadian guideline for physical activity throughout pregnancy.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018; 40: 1528-1537
- Exercise during pregnancy in normal-weight women and risk of preterm birth: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 215: 561-571
Competing interests: The author declares that he has no competing interests.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.