Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Letter to the editor and response: preparedness of obstetrics and gynecology residents for fellowship training.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 127: 161
- Should obstetrics and gynaecology be separate specialties? A survey of Yorkshire trainees.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2006; 26: 305-306
- Competency-based medical education: the wave of the future.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37: 349-353
- Our trainees’ confidence: results from a national survey of 4136 US general surgery residents.JAMA Surg. 2011; 146: 907-914
- Preparedness of obstetrics and gynecology residents for fellowship training.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: 559-566
- Ready or not? Obstetrics and gynecology resident preparedness for female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery training.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2017; 23: 401-408
- Fellow perceptions of residency training in obstetrics and gynecology.J Surg Educ. 2019; 76: 93-98
- Objectives of Training in the Specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Versions 2.1.Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Ottawa2016 (revised 2017. Available at:)Accessed on April 4, 2019)
- Managing expectations of surgical training: a national perspective on gynaecologic endoscopy practice.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2013; 35: 640-646
- Competency-based medical education: developing a framework for obstetrics and gynaecology.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37: 1104-1112
- Smoothing the transition points in Canadian medical education.Acad Med. 2018; 93: 715-721
- Comprehensive surgical coaching enhances surgical skill in the operating room: a randomized controlled trial.Ann Surg. 2015; 262: 205-212
- Objective structured assessment of technical skill (OSATS) for surgical residents.Br J Surg. 1997; 84: 273-278
- The Ottawa Surgical Competency Operative Room Evaluation (O-SCORE): a tool to assess surgical competence.Acad Med. 2012; 87: 1401-1407
- Accuracy of physician self-assessment compared with observed measures of competence.JAMA. 2006; 296: 1094-1102
- Impact of surgeon annual volume on short-term maternal outcome in cesarean delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 215: 85e1-85e8
- Surgical outcomes or low-volume vs. high-volume surgeons in gynecology surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 215: 21-33
Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.