Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Infectious disease in focus. Monthly infectious diseases surveillance report 4.2. Queen's Printer for Ontario, Toronto, ON2015: 1-7
- Reportable disease trends in Ontario, 2013.Queen's Printer for Ontario, Toronto, ON2015
- Chlamydial and gonococcal testing during pregnancy in the United States.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 207: e1-e8
- Screening for chlamydia and gonorrhea: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 161: 902-910
- Screening for gonorrhea: recommendation statement.Ann Fam Med. 2005; 3: 263-267
- Screening for chlamydial infection: an evidence update for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 147: 135-142
- Treatment and prevention of ophthalmia neonatorum.Can Fam Physician. 2013; 59: 1187-1190
- Recommendations for the prevention of neonatal ophthalmia.Paediatr Child Health. 2002; 7: 480-488
Statistics Canada. Table 051-0004 - Components of population growth, Canada, provinces and territories, annual (persons). CANSIM. Available at: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000801. Accessed on January 10; 2018.
- Chlamydia trachomatis screening in pregnancy in New Zealand: translation of national guidelines into practice.J Prim Health Care. 2015; 7: 65-70
- Ocular prophylaxis for gonococcal ophthalmia neonatorum: reaffirmation recommendation statement.Am Fam Physician. 2012; 85: 195-196
- Is mandatory neonatal eye prophylaxis ethically justified? A case study from Canada.Public Health Ethics. 2011; 4: 185-191
- A meta-analysis of the efficacy of ocular prophylactic agents used for the prevention of gonococcal and chlamydial ophthalmia neonatorum.J Midwifery Womens Health. 2010; 55: 319-327
- Preventing ophthalmia neonatorum.Can J Infect Dis Med Microbiol. 2015; 26: 122-125
- All new episodes seen at GUM clinics: 1999–2003, country specific tables.Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections, London2004
- Birth statistics: review of the Registrar General on births and patterns of family building in England and Wales, 2003.Office for National Statistics, London2004
- Selected STI diagnoses and diagnosis rates from GUM clinics in the UK: 2003–2007.Health Protection Agency, Centre for Infections, London2008
- 2004 Canadian sexually transmitted infections surveillance report.Can Commun Dis Rep. 2007; 33: 1-69
- Is Crede's prophylaxis for ophthalmia neonatorum still valid?.Bull World Health Organ. 2001; 79: 262-263
Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.
This work was presented at the 73rd Annual Clinical Meeting of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC), June 22, 2017, Ottawa, ON.