Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC). ALARM 22nd Edition. SOGC, 2015-2016. p. 44.
- Clinical significance of intermittent sinusoidal fetal heart rate at third trimester.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 46: 342-344
- The clinical significance of intermittent sinusoidal fetal heart rate.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 180: 151-152
- Case report of massive fetomaternal hemorrhage and a guideline for acute neonatal management.Adv Neonatal Care. 2006; 6: 197-205
- A case report of decreased fetal movement during fetomaternal hemorrhage.J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2015; 44: 737-742
- Severe neonatal anemia from fetomaternal hemorrhage: report from a multihospital health-care system.J Perinatol. 2013; 33: 429-434
Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.