Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Links between maternal health and NCDs.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2015; 29: 32-42
- The Hyperglycemia and Adverse Pregnancy Outcome (HAPO) study.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2002; 78: 69-77
- Preconceptional and maternal obesity: epidemiology and health consequences.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2016; 4: 1025-1036
- Perinatal mortality and congenital anomalies in babies of women with type 1 or type 2 diabetes in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland: population based study.BMJ. 2006; 333: 177
- Macrosomia in 23 developing countries: an analysis of a multicountry, facility-based, cross-sectional survey.Lancet. 2013; 381: 476-483
- Clinical risk factors for pre-eclampsia determined in early pregnancy: systematic review and meta-analysis of large cohort studies.BMJ. 2016; 353: i1753
- The accuracy of reporting of the hypertensive disorders of pregnancy in population health data.Hypertens Pregnancy. 2008; 27: 285-297
- Pre-gestational versus gestational diabetes: a population based study on clinical and demographic differences.J Diabetes Complications. 2014; 28: 29-34
- Prevalence of childhood and adult obesity in the United States, 2011-2012.JAMA. 2014; 311: 806-814
- Prevalence of class-I, class-II and class-III obesity in Australian adults between 1995 and 2011–12.Obes Res Clin Pract. 2015; 9: 553-562
- Prevalence, trends, and outcomes of chronic hypertension: a nationwide sample of delivery admissions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 206: 134
- Trends in incidence of diabetes in pregnancy and serious perinatal outcomes: a large, population-based study in Ontario, Canada, 1996–2010.Diabetes Care. 2014; 37: 1590-1596
- Directed preconception health programs and interventions for improving pregnancy outcomes for women who are overweight or obese.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; CD010932
Statistics Canada. Table 051-0001 - Estimates of Population, by Age Group and Sex for July 1, Canada, Provinces and Territories, Annual (Persons Unless Otherwise Noted). CANSIM (database). https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000501.
- H1N1 influenza vaccination during pregnancy and fetal and neonatal outcomes.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: e33-e40
- Annual report 2012–2013 and 2013–2014.BORN Ontario, Ottawa2015
- Weight gain during pregnancy: reexamining the guidelines.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2009
- Multiple imputation using chained equations: issues and guidance for practice.Stat Med. 2011; 30: 377-399
- Confidence intervals for directly standardized rates: a method based on the gamma distribution.Stat Med. 1997; 16: 791-801
- Appropriate body-mass index for Asian populations and its implications for policy and intervention strategies.Lancet. 2004; 363: 157
- Trends in obesity among adults in the United States, 2005 to 2014.JAMA. 2016; 315: 2284-2291
- Variations over four decades in body mass index trajectories prior to diagnosis of diabetes mellitus: the Manitoba Follow-up Study, 1948–2007.Can J Public Health. 2015; 106: 95-100
- The relationship between parity and overweight varies with household wealth and national development.Int J Epidemiol. 2006; 36: 93-101
- Current and predicted prevalence of obesity in Canada: a trend analysis.CMAJ Open. 2014; 2: E18
- Diabetes trends among delivery hospitalizations in the US, 1994–2004.Diabetes Care. 2010; 33: 768-773
- The burden of diabetes mellitus during pregnancy in low-and middle-income countries: a systematic review.Glob Health Action. 2014; 7: 23987
- Advanced maternal age and adverse pregnancy outcome: evidence from a large contemporary cohort.PloS One. 2013; 8: e56583
- Parity and components of the metabolic syndrome among US Hispanic/Latina women.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2016; 9: S62-S69
- Delayed child-bearing.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2012; 34: 80-93
- In vitro fertilization and multiple pregnancies: an evidence-based analysis.Ontario Health Techn Assess Ser. 2006; 6: 1-63
- IVF funding in Ontario: how do we define success?.in: Lecture presented at: Better Outcomes Registry and Network Annual Conference, Toronto, ON2017
- Racial disparities in adverse pregnancy outcomes and psychosocial stress.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 328-335
- Diabetes prevalence and body mass index differ by ethnicity: the Multiethnic Cohort.Ethn Dis. 2009; 19: 49-55
- Body fat distribution and insulin resistance in healthy Asian Indians and Caucasians.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001; 86: 5366-5371
Competing interests: See Acknowledgements.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.