Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Canadian contraception consensus (part 1 of 4).J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37: 936-942
- The 2002 Canadian contraception study: part 1.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2004; 26: 580-590
- The 2002 Canadian contraception study: part 2.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2004; 26: 646-656
- Society, the Individual, and Medicine. Facts and Figures on Abortions in Canada.University of Ottawa, Ottawaupdated 2015 (Available at:)http://www.med.uottawa.ca/sim/data/Abortion_e.htmDate accessed: September 21, 2018
- Quality and content of patient-provider communication about contraception: differences by race/ethnicity and socioeconomic status.Womens Health Issues. 2017; 27: 530-538
- Women's preferences for contraceptive counseling and decision making.Contraception. 2013; 88: 250-256
- Projections and opinions from 100 experts in long-acting reversible contraception.Contraception. 2015; 92: 543-552
- Barriers and misperceptions limiting widespread use of intrauterine contraception among Canadian women.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37: 606-616
- The evidence is in. Why are IUDs still out?: Family physicians’ perceptions of risk and indications.Can Fam Physician. 2008; 54: 560-566
- Barriers and facilitators to adolescents' use of long-acting reversible contraceptives.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2017; 30: 18-22
- Reductions in pregnancy rates in the USA with long-acting reversible contraception: a cluster randomised trial.Lancet. 2015; 386: 562-568
- Choices and changes in contraceptive behaviour; the role of information sources.Patient Educ Couns. 1994; 23: 197-202
- Barriers to prescribing the Copper T 380A intrauterine device by physicians.West J Med. 1990; 153: 279-282
- The decline in popularity of the intrauterine device. A survey of general practitioner attitudes and practices in New South Wales.Med J Aust. 1994; 160: 19-21
- Intrauterine contraception: the role of general practitioners in four Dutch general practices.Contraception. 2004; 69: 283-287
- IUD patient selection and practice guidelines.Dialogues Contracept. 1998; 5: 7-12
- U.S. medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use, 2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 1-6
- Mirena full prescribing information.Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Wayne, NJ2013
- The Contraceptive CHOICE Project: reducing barriers to long-acting reversible contraception.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 203 (115.e1–7)
- Medicaid savings from the Contraceptive CHOICE project: a cost savings analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: 595e.1-11
- Continuation and satisfaction of reversible contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 1105-1113
- Impact of Structured counseling on choice of contraceptive method among postpartum women.J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2016; 66: 471-479
- Women's perceptions and treatment patterns related to contraception: results of a survey of US women.Contraception. 2018; 97: 256-273
Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.