Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- A critical review of early-onset and late-onset preeclampsia.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2011; 66: 497-506
- Antenatal betamethasone and incidence of neonatal respiratory distress after elective caesarean section: pragmatic randomised trial.BMJ. 2005; 331: 662
- The impact of labor at term on measures of neonatal outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 219-226
- Neonatal outcomes after elective cesarean delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 1231-1238
- Manual of neonatal care. Seventh edition. Philadelphia.PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2012;
- Abstractor's manual. v.3.2.0.Canadian Neonatal Network, Toronto2018
- Radiological findings in wet-lung disease. Radiological Society of North America.Radiology. 1971; 98: 69-74
- Transient tachypnea of newborn. Possible delayed resorption of fluid at birth.Am J Dis Child. 1966; 111: 380-385
- Better Outcomes Registry & Network (BORN) Ontario.Born Ontario, Ottawa2014
- Neonatal respiratory morbidity and mode of delivery at term: influence of timing of elective caesarean section.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1995; 102: 101-106
- BORN Provincial Rounds: ‘UPDATED’ BFI Statistics Report in the BORN Information System.Born Ontario, Ottawa2015 (Available at:)https://www.bornontario.ca/en/resources/born-provincial-rounds/Date accessed: December 3, 2018
- Populations with lower rates of breastfeeding: a summary of findings.Best Start Resource Centre, Toronto2014
- Respiratory morbidity in late-preterm births: a prospective observational study at a tertiary care hospital.J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2016; 66: 301-306
Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Each author has indicated that they meet the journal's requirements for authorship.