Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- ACOG practice bulletin. Diagnosis and treatment of cervical carcinomas, number 35, May 2002.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 99: 855-867
- Carcinoma of the cervix, the Wertheim operation.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1944; 78: 195
- Radical hysterectomy with bilateral pelvic lymph node dissections; a report of 100 patients operated on five or more years ago.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1951; 62: 854-870
- [Does endoscopic surgery have a role in radical surgery of cancer of the cervix uteri?].J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris). 1990; 19: 921
- Total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy (type II-III) with pelvic lymphadenectomy in early invasive cervical cancer.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2005; 12: 113-120
- Total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy and pelvic lymphadenectomy using harmonic shears.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2006; 13: 20-25
- A case matched analysis of robotic radical hysterectomy with lymphadenectomy compared with laparoscopy and laparotomy.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 113: 357-361
- Robotic radical hysterectomy: comparison of outcomes and cost.J Robot Surg. 2010; 4: 211-216
- Comparison of total laparoscopic and abdominal radical hysterectomy for patients with early-stage cervical cancer.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 96-102
- Robot-assisted versus open radical hysterectomy: a multi-institutional experience for early-stage cervical cancer.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2016; 42: 513-522
- Clinical and oncologic outcomes of robotic versus abdominal radical hysterectomy for women with cervical cancer: experience at a referral cancer center.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2016; 26: 568-574
- Laparoscopy versus laparotomy for the management of early stage cervical cancer.BMC Cancer. 2015; 15: 928
- A case-control study of robot-assisted type III radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymph node dissection compared with open radical hysterectomy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199: 357.e1-357.e7
- Phase III randomized trial of laparoscopic or robotic versus abdominal radical hysterectomy in patients with early stage cervical cancer: LACC Trial.in: Presented at the 49th annual meeting of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology, New Orleans, LAMarch 24–27, 2018 (Available at:)https://www.sgo.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Late-Breaking-Abstracts-2018-SGO-Annual-Meeting-on-Womens-Cancer.pdf(Accessed on October 15, 2018)
- Comparative effectiveness of minimally-invasive staging surgery in women with early-stage cervical cancer.in: Presented at the 49th annual meeting of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology, New Orleans, LAMarch 24–27, 2018 (Available at:)https://www.sgo.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Late-Breaking-Abstracts-2018-SGO-Annual-Meeting-on-Womens-Cancer.pdf(Accessed on October 15, 2018)
- Robotic radical hysterectomy: comparison with laparoscopy and laparotomy.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 109: 86-91
- Robotic radical hysterectomy: technical aspects.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 113: 28-31
- Robotic radical hysterectomy in early stage cervical cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Gynecol Oncol. 2015; 138: 457-471
- Robotic-assisted surgery in gynecologic oncology: a Society of Gynecologic Oncology consensus statement. Developed by the Society of Gynecologic Oncology's Clinical Practice Robotics Task Force.Gynecol Oncol. 2012; 124: 180—4
- Robotic radical hysterectomy versus total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadenectomy for treatment of early cervical cancer.JSLS. 2008; 12: 227-237
- Survival outcomes for women undergoing type III robotic radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer: a 3-year experience.Gynecol Oncol. 2010; 117: 260-265
- Oncological outcome and long-term complications in robot-assisted radical surgery for early stage cervical cancer: an observational cohort study.BJOG. 2014; 121: 1538-1545
- Robot-assisted radical hysterectomy in cervical carcinoma: the Belgian experience.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2015; 25: 1690-1696
- Surgical and oncologic outcomes after robotic radical hysterectomy as compared to open radical hysterectomy in the treatment of early cervical cancer.J Gynecol Oncol. 2017; 28: e82
Margul DJ Yang J, Seagle B, et al. Outcomes and costs of open, robotic, and laparoscopic radical hysterectomy for stage IB1 cervical cancer. Presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting, Chicago, IL, June 1--5, 2018. Available at:http://abstracts.asco.org/214/AbstView_214_226091.html. Accessed on October 15, 2018.
Competing interests: See Acknowledgements.